Small Name Stool and Engraved Letter Blocks (starting at $99.95) Save 20% off the $6.95 block price
Featured on the Today Show
Thank you for 26 years (we have been customers) of great gifts!Ellen
My 5 month old received one of your puzzle stools as a gift and my two year old loves it so much that I had to order her one!!! I have seen the stools in many sEmily
Thank you. I received my order today and it is beautiful. So grateful you were able to expedite!Rachel
I just wanted to let you know that my order arrived and it is perfect. It is for our first grandson. Our daughters each received one as a gift when they were juDonna
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3 weeks for creation and delivery
The "Original Name Puzzle Stool" since 1971 and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF THIS NAME STOOL
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES ON NAME STOOL (Example: Ava June)
- 7 Letter Maximum with two capitals
- Name Stools stands 9 inches off the ground
- Step Stool top dimensions are 9 x 12 inches constructed from a one solid piece of Ponderosa Pine wood.
- These unique little personalized blocks arrive with each letter of the child's name beautifully engraved on one side.
- Each side of the engraved block measures 2 1/4" inches.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for all Name Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
Just a note to tell you that this is a second generation stool. I found you at the Pink Palace Crafts Fair in Memphis in the 80's and bought stools---still goiJesse
The stool has arrived and Jamie and his parents are thrilled with it! Thanks again.Bob
A friend recommended this to me and I love it at first sight. Wouldn't you know it, we received the stool today! It looks great! Thank you.alicia
My son (27) still has his small stool that he received as a gift when he turned 2. We like it so well that we decided to buy our grandson his own stool. EvanNancy