Small Name Stool and Engraved Letter Blocks (starting at $99.95) Save 20% off the $6.95 block price
Featured on the Today Show
Just ordered another of your wonderful stools as a baby gift. We received a Damhorst stool when our 26-year-old daughter was born and another for our now 23-yeaRichard
I just wanted to let you know that my order arrived and it is perfect. It is for our first grandson. Our daughters each received one as a gift when they were juDonna
Thank you for the order confirmation. AS the mother of one who has a stool, I KNOW they will love them!! She still plays with her at almost three!!Gretchen
Thanks so much for your great products! The stool I ordered a month or so ago for my granddaughter Ellie will be a perfect gift for her 1st Christmas. I'm nowMarguerite
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
The "Original Name Puzzle Stool" since 1971 and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF THIS NAME STOOL
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES ON NAME STOOL (Example: Ava June)
- 7 Letter Maximum with two capitals
- Name Stools stands 9 inches off the ground
- Step Stool top dimensions are 9 x 12 inches constructed from a one solid piece of Ponderosa Pine wood.
- These unique little personalized blocks arrive with each letter of the child's name beautifully engraved on one side.
- Each side of the engraved block measures 2 1/4" inches.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for all Name Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for Name Stool delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
As I said in my message to you, we have personally been enjoying your stools for over 15 yrs in our house, not to mention the many gifts I have ordered from youRena
I was happily surprised to hear from you. We came to know your name puzzle stools because of the one our son received 6 years ago when he was born from a dear fChris and Chihiro
We began purchasing these stools 30 years ago for our children. I am thrilled that you are still around for this next generation!Candace
Thank you very much I forgot to mention in my order that I was so excited to find that you were still making stools. I received one of your stools as a child anChristal