Personalized Hebrew Birth Block
Featured on the Today Show
I bought your stools for my children and they really enjoyed them and still have them. I am now buying for my grandchild.Ruth
I have 3 children ages 10, 5, and 3, and each one of them has a Damhorst stool. In fact, my youngest has two. They were all gifts when the children were born. EMichael
My son received a stool and a name puzzle almost 12 years ago. they have been great.Will
It has been a pleasure working with you, and I look forward to receiving the stool for my granddaughter.Barbara
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 1 week for creation and delivery
- The perfect newborn Hebrew baby gift
- This unique little block captures all the most important information of the new arrival
- Each side is separately and carefully engraved with the baby's first name in Hebrew, baby's weight, length and time of birth, Jewish & English date of birth, (use http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew, and http://www.hebcal.com/converter/ to convert the English birth date to the Hebrew calendar date)
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings.
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Hebrew Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the block as entered in the Child's Name field.
- Please know that we will not reverse the letters from left to right to right to left.
- Each side of the block measures 2 1/4" inches
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
I just made an order for a small step bench. I purchased the same step bench for my three children 27, 25 and 23 years ago! Plus I have given your name out to mEleanor
My 5 month old received one of your puzzle stools as a gift and my two year old loves it so much that I had to order her one!!! I have seen the stools in many sEmily
My youngest son, Bo, just turned 21 years old. He's got a great job, bought a car and announced he is moving into his own apartment! Moving day came and Bo gathPat
This is my sixth stool purchased from Damhorst. They are wonderful gifts! Thank you!Christina