Personalized Hebrew Birth Block
Featured on the Today Show
Our daughter is now 33. The tradition continues...I've since purchased two others for my first and second grand daughters when they were born and now one for CaPJ
This stool is for my nephew's daughter. He got one 24 years ago. In my family room are the stools my boys got for their first birthdays. They are now 22 and 18Kay
Thanks so much, your stools are wonderful, and I have ordered many of them for my friends!!Donna
My son received a stool and a name puzzle almost 12 years ago. they have been great.Will
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 1 week for creation and delivery
- The perfect newborn Hebrew baby gift
- This unique little block captures all the most important information of the new arrival
- Each side is separately and carefully engraved with the baby's first name in Hebrew, baby's weight, length and time of birth, Jewish & English date of birth, (use http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew, and http://www.hebcal.com/converter/ to convert the English birth date to the Hebrew calendar date)
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings.
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Hebrew Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the block as entered in the Child's Name field.
- Please know that we will not reverse the letters from left to right to right to left.
- Each side of the block measures 2 1/4" inches
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
My two children, now 16 and 12, both still have their name puzzle stools and still use them almost daily for reaching things on their closet shelves or changingBarb
The reason I chose this gift for a special baby is that my grandson received one of your stools when he was born 3 1/2 years ago. When he was a baby, his mom usPhyllis
We are the proud owners of 4 stools - our oldest daughter received one when she was born 14 years ago and it is still in her room (probably underneath a pile ofSharon
This is the third stool I have purchased from you, and you are right, it is wonderful. A keepsake forever. Thank you.Kathy