Personalized Hebrew Birth Block
Featured on the Today Show
We have been with you for over 10 years, to the point where new mommies are actually REQUESTING your stools from us! How wonderful to see how your little originLeslie
I love your stools and have been ordering them for 25+ years. Thank you for a wonderful product!Dolly
We are glad you are still in business....bought stools for OUR kids years ago (now 29 and 26) and they still have them and use them. Over the years we have gottGregg
Thank you for your reply. I am sure Owen will come to love his stool. It is the perfect baby gift. My children still play with theirs and they are 7,5 and 3. AnEileen
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 1 week for creation and delivery
- The perfect newborn Hebrew baby gift
- This unique little block captures all the most important information of the new arrival
- Each side is separately and carefully engraved with the baby's first name in Hebrew, baby's weight, length and time of birth, Jewish & English date of birth, (use http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew, and http://www.hebcal.com/converter/ to convert the English birth date to the Hebrew calendar date)
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings.
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Hebrew Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the block as entered in the Child's Name field.
- Please know that we will not reverse the letters from left to right to right to left.
- Each side of the block measures 2 1/4" inches
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
I ordered this for my nephews first bday 3 years ago and now my husband and I are making it a tradition for all our nieces and nephews! We loved it!Blair
We recently were given one as a gift for our newborn son Elijah. Gaby loved the bench so much that we felt we should buy her one of her own.Derek
Thanks again for your wonderful service. I see from your web site that I am just one of your many loyal customers. A friend of my late mother started sending thSuanne
Thank you very much I forgot to mention in my order that I was so excited to find that you were still making stools. I received one of your stools as a child anChristal