Personalized Hebrew Birth Block
Featured on the Today Show
Wow, you guys are terrific. I've ordered from you before and was always very pleased with the feedback I got from the parents of the recipients but you go way bMolli
No need to convince us of the wonders of your stools. Both our children received one when they were born and we must have given away 10 or more to others sinceJanet
Thanks for the order confirmation. In 1984 we received a primary small stool from Damhorst Toys as a gift from a friend for our youngest son. Ever since then, IMaggie
I bought your stools for my children and they really enjoyed them and still have them. I am now buying for my grandchild.Ruth
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 1 week for creation and delivery
- The perfect newborn Hebrew baby gift
- This unique little block captures all the most important information of the new arrival
- Each side is separately and carefully engraved with the baby's first name in Hebrew, baby's weight, length and time of birth, Jewish & English date of birth, (use http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew, and http://www.hebcal.com/converter/ to convert the English birth date to the Hebrew calendar date)
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings.
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Hebrew Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the block as entered in the Child's Name field.
- Please know that we will not reverse the letters from left to right to right to left.
- Each side of the block measures 2 1/4" inches
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
I bought my first stool from you 19 years ago not long after my first daughter was born, and not only do all my children have them, I send them to all my new niSusan
I have 3 children ages 10, 5, and 3, and each one of them has a Damhorst stool. In fact, my youngest has two. They were all gifts when the children were born. EMichael
We began purchasing these stools 30 years ago for our children. I am thrilled that you are still around for this next generation!Candace
Thank you so much!! I have to say, Damhorst has excellent customer service! I have been buying Damhorst for years, and I will continue to do so!Shira