Personalized Hebrew Birth Block
Featured on the Today Show
thank you. i think we have ordered at least 20 stools over the past 6 years.Ryan
I have ordered from Damhorst Toys multiple times, for my own children and as gifts. We are still using your products for 30+ years!Linda
Ever since we received a puzzle of yours as a gift for our new born son (now 17 years old), we have been ordering puzzles to give as gifts. As long as you keepRuss
I have 3 children ages 10, 5, and 3, and each one of them has a Damhorst stool. In fact, my youngest has two. They were all gifts when the children were born. EMichael
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 1 week for creation and delivery
- The perfect newborn Hebrew baby gift
- This unique little block captures all the most important information of the new arrival
- Each side is separately and carefully engraved with the baby's first name in Hebrew, baby's weight, length and time of birth, Jewish & English date of birth, (use http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew, and http://www.hebcal.com/converter/ to convert the English birth date to the Hebrew calendar date)
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings.
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Hebrew Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the block as entered in the Child's Name field.
- Please know that we will not reverse the letters from left to right to right to left.
- Each side of the block measures 2 1/4" inches
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
In 1985 we bought our 1st name stool for our oldest son. Now we're buying this name stool for our 1st grandchild. She's playing with her Dad's right now. I loveWendy
I purchased the pastel stool for my niece's 1st birthday, as I have had my stool for almost 29 years now. Needless to say, she ABSOLUTELY loved it! I had to shaRachel
Thank you! I have purchased many of these stools (going back to when my children were young, which was 23 years ago) and they have always been a favorite. By thPatti
i have been ordering your step stools since my kids were born....we still have them 24 + 25 years later!! a gift I always love to give. :)leslie