Personalized Hebrew Birth Block
Featured on the Today Show
Thank you for your reply. I am sure Owen will come to love his stool. It is the perfect baby gift. My children still play with theirs and they are 7,5 and 3. AnEileen
Thank you soo much!!! Not only are your products great, your customer service is phenomenal. I will make sure to recommend your products to anyone I know lookiMitch
Dear Damhorst Toys, Both of my daughters, ages 18 and 14 have a puzzle stool with their names. My 18 year old recently moved into her own apartment and her DamhEllie
We are long time stool purchasers. My kids have theirs from about 10 and 14 years ago and we often buy one for newborns of friends. This child "requested" one (Janet
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 1 week for creation and delivery
- The perfect newborn Hebrew baby gift
- This unique little block captures all the most important information of the new arrival
- Each side is separately and carefully engraved with the baby's first name in Hebrew, baby's weight, length and time of birth, Jewish & English date of birth, (use http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew, and http://www.hebcal.com/converter/ to convert the English birth date to the Hebrew calendar date)
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings.
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Hebrew Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the block as entered in the Child's Name field.
- Please know that we will not reverse the letters from left to right to right to left.
- Each side of the block measures 2 1/4" inches
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
Thank you for your quick response. I know the quality of your work because my grand daughter received one when she was born two years ago. I am sure the baby wiLucille
Thank you very much for taking care of my order. I just wanted to let you know, that we received our first puzzle stool, as a gift, when my oldest daughter wasJudy
This stool is for my nephew's daughter. He got one 24 years ago. In my family room are the stools my boys got for their first birthdays. They are now 22 and 18Kay
Kris, I just wanted to say that the stool arrived and it is JUST BEAUTIFUL! We have a stool that our daughter received from our neighbors when she was born 13 yJulie