Personalized Hebrew Birth Block
Featured on the Today Show
In 1985 we bought our 1st name stool for our oldest son. Now we're buying this name stool for our 1st grandchild. She's playing with her Dad's right now. I loveWendy
I am sure I will be happy with the stool. I love the quality of the workmanship!!JANET
Thank you for being around still! Each of my boys have had a stool from your company. My oldest is 22 and the youngest is 5. My friend bought one for each of myJennifer
I love your stools and have been ordering them for 25+ years. Thank you for a wonderful product!Dolly
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 1 week for creation and delivery
- The perfect newborn Hebrew baby gift
- This unique little block captures all the most important information of the new arrival
- Each side is separately and carefully engraved with the baby's first name in Hebrew, baby's weight, length and time of birth, Jewish & English date of birth, (use http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew, and http://www.hebcal.com/converter/ to convert the English birth date to the Hebrew calendar date)
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings.
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Hebrew Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the block as entered in the Child's Name field.
- Please know that we will not reverse the letters from left to right to right to left.
- Each side of the block measures 2 1/4" inches
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
Just thought I'd mention -- this is our third child, and our third Damhorst name puzzle stool! We saw your exhibit at the Best of Missouri Market last weekend aTina
One of my best friends just bought my 2 year old, Peyton, her first name stool as a birthday gift. She LOVES it and plays with it everyday. Her favorite thing iWiebke
Iíve ordered quite a few of these stools for friends and family. Someone gave them our my daughters when they were born and I canít think of a better gift. WhilMitch
This is my sixth stool purchased from Damhorst. They are wonderful gifts! Thank you!Christina