Personalized Hebrew Birth Block
Featured on the Today Show
This is the third stool I have purchased from you, and you are right, it is wonderful. A keepsake forever. Thank you.Kathy
I got my stool as a baby 29 years ago which I still use. Now I am ordering one for my daughter!Julie
Thank you so much!! I have to say, Damhorst has excellent customer service! I have been buying Damhorst for years, and I will continue to do so!Shira
We love your quality. We have been ordering stools from you for at least 10 years, but this is the first online order from us. We assume that with your continueBryce
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 1 week for creation and delivery
- The perfect newborn Hebrew baby gift
- This unique little block captures all the most important information of the new arrival
- Each side is separately and carefully engraved with the baby's first name in Hebrew, baby's weight, length and time of birth, Jewish & English date of birth, (use http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew, and http://www.hebcal.com/converter/ to convert the English birth date to the Hebrew calendar date)
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings.
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Hebrew Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the block as entered in the Child's Name field.
- Please know that we will not reverse the letters from left to right to right to left.
- Each side of the block measures 2 1/4" inches
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
My youngest son, Bo, just turned 21 years old. He's got a great job, bought a car and announced he is moving into his own apartment! Moving day came and Bo gathPat
Last week I received two puzzle stools which were ordered a couple of weeks before. They are absolutely perfect!! One of these ordered is for my ninth grandchilSue
I bought the step stool for my dear friends daughter who turned 2 yesterday. She would always come to my house and play with my sons step stool that he receivedChris
My two children, now 16 and 12, both still have their name puzzle stools and still use them almost daily for reaching things on their closet shelves or changingBarb