Personalized Hebrew Birth Block
Featured on the Today Show
We recently were given one as a gift for our newborn son Elijah. Gaby loved the bench so much that we felt we should buy her one of her own.Derek
We are glad you are still in business....bought stools for OUR kids years ago (now 29 and 26) and they still have them and use them. Over the years we have gottGregg
I bought the step stool for my dear friends daughter who turned 2 yesterday. She would always come to my house and play with my sons step stool that he receivedChris
Thanks so much, your stools are wonderful, and I have ordered many of them for my friends!!Donna
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 1 week for creation and delivery
- The perfect newborn Hebrew baby gift
- This unique little block captures all the most important information of the new arrival
- Each side is separately and carefully engraved with the baby's first name in Hebrew, baby's weight, length and time of birth, Jewish & English date of birth, (use http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew, and http://www.hebcal.com/converter/ to convert the English birth date to the Hebrew calendar date)
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings.
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Hebrew Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the block as entered in the Child's Name field.
- Please know that we will not reverse the letters from left to right to right to left.
- Each side of the block measures 2 1/4" inches
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
My older son received one of these from a family friend and loves it. It is beautiful and durable so I wanted to get one for his brother too.Jennifer
Thank you for a great product that has been delighting parents and children of our friends and family for 26 + years!Ellen
Both my kids 3 year old boy and 1 year old girl received them as gifts and love them! I'm passing on the tradition!Lara
I just wanted to tell you how happy we were with this purchase! She is 21 months old and LOVES puzzles. This will be a wonderful tool to help her learn name recSarah