Personalized Hebrew Birth Block
Featured on the Today Show
I am so happy that Damhorst Toys is still in business. I still have my stool from 1981 and am very excited to order one for my son. They are durable, long-lastiSarah
Kris, I just wanted to say that the stool arrived and it is JUST BEAUTIFUL! We have a stool that our daughter received from our neighbors when she was born 13 yJulie
Thank you! We have been purchasing these stools for our friends and relativesí new babies since our first child received one 15 years ago! They are the best!Susan
i have been ordering your step stools since my kids were born....we still have them 24 + 25 years later!! a gift I always love to give. :)leslie
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 1 week for creation and delivery
- The perfect newborn Hebrew baby gift
- This unique little block captures all the most important information of the new arrival
- Each side is separately and carefully engraved with the baby's first name in Hebrew, baby's weight, length and time of birth, Jewish & English date of birth, (use http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew, and http://www.hebcal.com/converter/ to convert the English birth date to the Hebrew calendar date)
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings.
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Hebrew Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the block as entered in the Child's Name field.
- Please know that we will not reverse the letters from left to right to right to left.
- Each side of the block measures 2 1/4" inches
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
This stool is for my nephew's daughter. He got one 24 years ago. In my family room are the stools my boys got for their first birthdays. They are now 22 and 18Kay
I had to laugh when you wrote "The "baby" will recieve their stool...". The "baby" is a 47 year old man my sister's husband. When my sister and Vic had their seRobin
My wife and I have been sending out your stools for many years. Everyone who receives it, loves it. In fact, it is a tradition that we send out your stools. RecGary
My older son received one of these from a family friend and loves it. It is beautiful and durable so I wanted to get one for his brother too.Jennifer