Personalized Hebrew Birth Block
Featured on the Today Show
My mom started ordering from your parents in 1981. She ordered for all 17 of her grandchildren, this is her first great grandchild. My mom is 92 1/2, she foundJulie
Thank you for maintaining the highest quality craftsmanship. This is our second bench in a couple of months. Our "Seamus" bench was the hit of the day.Candace
Twenty-five years have passed since I got the name stool for my first-born, driving out to your place in the country. When the second child lost the "i" in herDonna
Thanks so much for your great products! The stool I ordered a month or so ago for my granddaughter Ellie will be a perfect gift for her 1st Christmas. I'm nowMarguerite
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 1 week for creation and delivery
- The perfect newborn Hebrew baby gift
- This unique little block captures all the most important information of the new arrival
- Each side is separately and carefully engraved with the baby's first name in Hebrew, baby's weight, length and time of birth, Jewish & English date of birth, (use http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew, and http://www.hebcal.com/converter/ to convert the English birth date to the Hebrew calendar date)
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings.
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Hebrew Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the block as entered in the Child's Name field.
- Please know that we will not reverse the letters from left to right to right to left.
- Each side of the block measures 2 1/4" inches
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
My youngest son, Bo, just turned 21 years old. He's got a great job, bought a car and announced he is moving into his own apartment! Moving day came and Bo gathPat
My son (27) still has his small stool that he received as a gift when he turned 2. We like it so well that we decided to buy our grandson his own stool. EvanNancy
Just a quick note: my daughter turns 10 on Friday, and received one of your stools when she was 2 weeks old. She has used the stool every day since.... it is stPetra
Thank you for asking. My son received that stool almost 17 yrs ago. He is now 20 and has used it for so many different purposes over the years. What a quality pGail