Personalized Hebrew Name Stool
Featured on the Today Show
I have been buying your names stools for all my friend's and family's babies for almost 20 years. The stools are still around when they are in high school.Joel
I have ordered from Damhorst Toys multiple times, for my own children and as gifts. We are still using your products for 30+ years!Linda
I purchased the pastel stool for my niece's 1st birthday, as I have had my stool for almost 29 years now. Needless to say, she ABSOLUTELY loved it! I had to shaRachel
Friends of ours gave us one of the puzzle benches when our son was born a year ago. He absolutely loves playing with it! We like it so much that we ordered oneKatie
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the stool as entered in the Child's Name field. We will not reverse the letters.
- The example 13,1,10,25,2,3 is the stool pictured. Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma.
- Made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF STOOL**
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
My sons are 27 and 29 years old and they still have the stools we bought them as toddlers. Outstanding quality and craftsmanship. Extremely sturdy. I had kept tGregory
I see wood name products at the art shows in Miami and your's are the best hands down. I find them especially great for boy gifts. And I am not kidding when I tPenni
I just wanted you to know that my grandparents first got me a stool from Damhorst in 1977 and I still have it, we all do. Since 1977 we have continued the tradiJennifer
Hi! Just wanted to let you know that my son got one of your wonderful stools 21 years ago. We have two other children who have them also. We ordered Jaden's stoKim