Personalized Hebrew Name Stool
Featured on the Today Show
I love this stool. It is the best gift my son got as a newborn and now uses it for learning AND as a stool. He loves it too. Thanks for making such a great qualNicole
My parents bought me a stool in 1983 with my name and I still have it! My two kids play with it and sit on it all the time! I wanted to get my daughter the sameLindsay
i have been ordering your step stools since my kids were born....we still have them 24 + 25 years later!! a gift I always love to give. :)leslie
was so happy to see you still were in business and online. All three of my children received stools as birth presents and they are still in their rooms!(When IEva
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the stool as entered in the Child's Name field. We will not reverse the letters.
- The example 13,1,10,25,2,3 is the stool pictured. Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma.
- Made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF STOOL**
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
My children have two of their very own stools which were received as gifts - and they love them!!!!!!!Michael
Thank you-I have ordered many stools and name puzzles from your company in the past and have been completely satisfied! Keep up the good work.Diane
I bought my 1st stool from you in 1980 for my 1st son & bought many more over the years for my other children & as gifts for friends & relatives. Now the son whDonna
In 1997, we received a name bench as a gift from a dear friend for the birth of our first child. I used it to put my feet up to nurse, she used it to push it arKristina