Personalized Hebrew Name Stool
Featured on the Today Show
We are glad you are still in business....bought stools for OUR kids years ago (now 29 and 26) and they still have them and use them. Over the years we have gottGregg
I love your stools and have been ordering them for 25+ years. Thank you for a wonderful product!Dolly
This must be the 10th kid I've sent a puzzle stool to over the years and they're always a big hit. And easy to order. Many thanks.Don
Dear Carol. I was so pleased to find you on-line. Both of my children, ages 16 and 12 received name stools when they were born or shortly thereafter, and they sSteven
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the stool as entered in the Child's Name field. We will not reverse the letters.
- The example 13,1,10,25,2,3 is the stool pictured. Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma.
- Made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF STOOL**
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
Thanks for that reassurance. I will rate Damhorst Toys Number One for Customer Service, especially for picking up my stools order as a duplicate order!Edna
I have used your products many times over the past ten years and have been very pleased with the response. Congratulations on your good work.John
The family loves the stool and has asked for the address to order for friends and family...the tradition continues! As I mentioned, Richard Shearer and Patti ShDan & Debbie
This stool is for my nephew's daughter. He got one 24 years ago. In my family room are the stools my boys got for their first birthdays. They are now 22 and 18Kay