Personalized Hebrew Name Stool
Featured on the Today Show
Friends of ours gave us one of the puzzle benches when our son was born a year ago. He absolutely loves playing with it! We like it so much that we ordered oneKatie
I received one of your stools when I was just a year old. Now I am 29 and the proud father of a 1 year old boy, Carter. My Godmother, the same one who purchasedRon
Thank you, my son Conor is almost five and still plays with and uses his stool!Beth
I just wanted you to know that my grandparents first got me a stool from Damhorst in 1977 and I still have it, we all do. Since 1977 we have continued the tradiJennifer
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the stool as entered in the Child's Name field. We will not reverse the letters.
- The example 13,1,10,25,2,3 is the stool pictured. Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma.
- Made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF STOOL**
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
I have been ordering from you from years now and will continue to do so. You have quality products and an easy ordering system!!!!Janice
We got our first stool almost 29 years ago for our oldest son and have 2 more children(26 and 20) who also have theirs. We use them to this very day. We love toSheryl
Just a quick note: my daughter turns 10 on Friday, and received one of your stools when she was 2 weeks old. She has used the stool every day since.... it is stPetra
I love this stool. It is the best gift my son got as a newborn and now uses it for learning AND as a stool. He loves it too. Thanks for making such a great qualNicole