Personalized Hebrew Name Stool
Featured on the Today Show
I got my stool as a baby 29 years ago which I still use. Now I am ordering one for my daughter!Julie
Dear Kris and others at Damhorst Toys, The stool arrived well yesterday. Everything looks good again, thank you very much. We think it's the best gift ever forCarlijn
Thank you-I have ordered many stools and name puzzles from your company in the past and have been completely satisfied! Keep up the good work.Diane
The family loves the stool and has asked for the address to order for friends and family...the tradition continues! As I mentioned, Richard Shearer and Patti ShDan & Debbie
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2-3 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the stool as entered in the Child's Name field. We will not reverse the letters.
- The example 13,1,10,25,2,3 is the stool pictured. Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma.
- Made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF STOOL**
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
This stool is for my nephew's daughter. He got one 24 years ago. In my family room are the stools my boys got for their first birthdays. They are now 22 and 18Kay
We received a stool with our newborn's name in the fall and we love it, so we thought we'd do the same for a friend of ours.Sean
I just wanted to let you know that my order arrived and it is perfect. It is for our first grandson. Our daughters each received one as a gift when they were juDonna
This is our "standard" new arrival gift and both the parent and the child love it! Often when the 2nd child arrives, the parent gives us a hint that the 1st chiBecky