Personalized Hebrew Name Stool
Featured on the Today Show
I just received the small stool I ordered for my niece, Scarlett, and it is perfect!! I'm so thankful for the fast delivery!! It's wonderful and I know she willDanielle
I had never heard of your company until friends of mine recommended that I visit your website. I fell in love with your personalized stools, etc. Xavier loves hElizabeth
I have been ordering your stools for 15 years myself now. It is My favorite baby gift to give and I always receive compliments. I even have two that I bought foKelly
The family loves the stool and has asked for the address to order for friends and family...the tradition continues! As I mentioned, Richard Shearer and Patti ShDan & Debbie
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2-3 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the stool as entered in the Child's Name field. We will not reverse the letters.
- The example 13,1,10,25,2,3 is the stool pictured. Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma.
- Made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF STOOL**
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
My 18 and 14 year old sons both still have their puzzle stools! This is a gift for my niece's new baby whom I am sure wull enjoy it.Dawn
My daughter is 17 years old and has a stool that she received on her first birthday. She still uses it to reach items in her closet. My 11 year old son also hasBeth
You've been making these stools for 30 years; I've been sending them as baby gifts for nearly as long. We're on our second generation of recipients! And most ofStanley
I bought the step stool for my dear friends daughter who turned 2 yesterday. She would always come to my house and play with my sons step stool that he receivedChris