Personalized Hebrew Name Stool
Featured on the Today Show
This is my sixth stool purchased from Damhorst. They are wonderful gifts! Thank you!Christina
Received the confirmation. I just wanted to add my appreciation for your products. My oldest son, now 6, received his stool as a baby gift. He still uses it andJoan
My children have two of their very own stools which were received as gifts - and they love them!!!!!!!Michael
The family loves the stool and has asked for the address to order for friends and family...the tradition continues! As I mentioned, Richard Shearer and Patti ShDan & Debbie
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the stool as entered in the Child's Name field. We will not reverse the letters.
- The example 13,1,10,25,2,3 is the stool pictured. Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma.
- Made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF STOOL**
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
I have ordered from Damhorst Toys multiple times, for my own children and as gifts. We are still using your products for 30+ years!Linda
WE love your stools as we have been giving them for over 11 years.Beth
You've been making these stools for 30 years; I've been sending them as baby gifts for nearly as long. We're on our second generation of recipients! And most ofStanley
I purchased the pastel stool for my niece's 1st birthday, as I have had my stool for almost 29 years now. Needless to say, she ABSOLUTELY loved it! I had to shaRachel