Personalized Hebrew Name Stool
Featured on the Today Show
I am proud to tell you that I have been using your company for the past 25 years.Joan
I have ordered many of these adorable stools from you and have been very satisfied. Thanks for being a great company to work with and for having a great productJoan
Dear Kris and others at Damhorst Toys, The stool arrived well yesterday. Everything looks good again, thank you very much. We think it's the best gift ever forCarlijn
Thanks for your message. We don't need any convincing. Although we have not purchased any stools since about 1993, all three of our boys have them, and the oldeLarry
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 6 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the stool as entered in the Child's Name field. We will not reverse the letters.
- The example 13,1,10,25,2,3 is the stool pictured. Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma.
- Made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF STOOL**
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
We bought these same stools from you back in 1982/1983 for our kids-Our son recently took out HIS stool from when he was little and it had your name stamped onMarguerite
Iíve ordered quite a few of these stools for friends and family. Someone gave them our my daughters when they were born and I canít think of a better gift. WhilMitch
Thanks for the order confirmation. I have been using you for years, and these are the best gifts anyone could get. Thanks.Robin
We got our first stool almost 29 years ago for our oldest son and have 2 more children(26 and 20) who also have theirs. We use them to this very day. We love toSheryl