Personalized Hebrew Name Stool
Featured on the Today Show
Thank you so much, I love your products and your customer service dept is fantastic.Elaine
I had to laugh when you wrote "The "baby" will recieve their stool...". The "baby" is a 47 year old man my sister's husband. When my sister and Vic had their seRobin
Thank you. My two children each have one of your name stools, and I have given them as gifts to my friends and family. I think this is the fourth one I have purSarah
I look forward to giving your stool to my friend for his first born. We have three stools at my home that still look great and continue being used for 11, 9 andJed
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the stool as entered in the Child's Name field. We will not reverse the letters.
- The example 13,1,10,25,2,3 is the stool pictured. Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma.
- Made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF STOOL**
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
Dear Kris and others at Damhorst Toys, The stool arrived well yesterday. Everything looks good again, thank you very much. We think it's the best gift ever forCarlijn
I have ordered from Damhorst Toys multiple times, for my own children and as gifts. We are still using your products for 30+ years!Linda
Thank you for the order confirmation. AS the mother of one who has a stool, I KNOW they will love them!! She still plays with her at almost three!!Gretchen
We love your puzzle stools. My two girls still love and use theirs -- and they got them 14 and 11 years ago! They are absolutely the best baby presents!Joan