Personalized Hebrew Name Stool
Featured on the Today Show
I am so happy that Damhorst Toys is still in business. I still have my stool from 1981 and am very excited to order one for my son. They are durable, long-lastiSarah
Thank you very much. We love the stool and plan to order these as gifts for friends in the future.Kristen
I bought my first stool from you 19 years ago not long after my first daughter was born, and not only do all my children have them, I send them to all my new niSusan
I received the wood name puzzles a few days ago. I really love them. Thanks for your prompt delivery. You guys have really made ordering very pleasant. I wilNina
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the stool as entered in the Child's Name field. We will not reverse the letters.
- The example 13,1,10,25,2,3 is the stool pictured. Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma.
- Made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF STOOL**
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
I just wanted to tell you how happy we were with this purchase! She is 21 months old and LOVES puzzles. This will be a wonderful tool to help her learn name recSarah
Dear Ms. Damhorst: Since you wrote such a lovely, personal reply (even tho everyone gets the same one!), I must write to tell you my son received a stool as a gDeborah Gaffney
I love this stool. It is the best gift my son got as a newborn and now uses it for learning AND as a stool. He loves it too. Thanks for making such a great qualNicole
I received one of your stools when I was just a year old. Now I am 29 and the proud father of a 1 year old boy, Carter. My Godmother, the same one who purchasedRon