Personalized Hebrew Name Stool
Featured on the Today Show
As I said in my message to you, we have personally been enjoying your stools for over 15 yrs in our house, not to mention the many gifts I have ordered from youRena
My sons are 27 and 29 years old and they still have the stools we bought them as toddlers. Outstanding quality and craftsmanship. Extremely sturdy. I had kept tGregory
Thanks Damhorst! This is about the 15th or 20th stool I have ordered from you!!!!Rena
These are the coolest gifts for new babies! Let me know if you ever want a reference for your website….David
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the stool as entered in the Child's Name field. We will not reverse the letters.
- The example 13,1,10,25,2,3 is the stool pictured. Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma.
- Made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF STOOL**
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
My mom started ordering from your parents in 1981. She ordered for all 17 of her grandchildren, this is her first great grandchild. My mom is 92 1/2, she foundJulie
This is for my grandson - I sent stools of yours to everyone I know who has a baby - they are the best presents.Ron
I love this stool. It is the best gift my son got as a newborn and now uses it for learning AND as a stool. He loves it too. Thanks for making such a great qualNicole
The family loves the stool and has asked for the address to order for friends and family...the tradition continues! As I mentioned, Richard Shearer and Patti ShDan & Debbie