Personalized Hebrew Name Stool
Featured on the Today Show
This is the third stool I have purchased from you, and you are right, it is wonderful. A keepsake forever. Thank you.Kathy
I received one of these stools as a gift for my daughter Giuliana and think it is a GREAT gift. It is now my "go to" gift in this price range. So expect lots ofNathalie
These are the coolest gifts for new babies! Let me know if you ever want a reference for your website….David
thank you. i think we have ordered at least 20 stools over the past 6 years.Ryan
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2-3 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the stool as entered in the Child's Name field. We will not reverse the letters.
- The example 13,1,10,25,2,3 is the stool pictured. Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma.
- Made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF STOOL**
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
i have been ordering your step stools since my kids were born....we still have them 24 + 25 years later!! a gift I always love to give. :)leslie
My son (27) still has his small stool that he received as a gift when he turned 2. We like it so well that we decided to buy our grandson his own stool. EvanNancy
I have been ordering from you from years now and will continue to do so. You have quality products and an easy ordering system!!!!Janice
My 18 and 14 year old sons both still have their puzzle stools! This is a gift for my niece's new baby whom I am sure wull enjoy it.Dawn