Personalized Hebrew Name Stool
Featured on the Today Show
My two children, now 16 and 12, both still have their name puzzle stools and still use them almost daily for reaching things on their closet shelves or changingBarb
Thank you so much!! I have to say, Damhorst has excellent customer service! I have been buying Damhorst for years, and I will continue to do so!Shira
My daughter received a step stool from your company as a baby gift. She is now 3 year's old. We love the step stool-- it is one of her favorite things. UnfortunBernadette
We began purchasing these stools 30 years ago for our children. I am thrilled that you are still around for this next generation!Candace
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 6 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the stool as entered in the Child's Name field. We will not reverse the letters.
- The example 13,1,10,25,2,3 is the stool pictured. Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma.
- Made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF STOOL**
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
My daughter is 13 and she still has hers. She weighs as much as I do and uses it in her closet now, to reach things on the top shelf. When she was little, she pBeverly
We received a stool with our newborn's name in the fall and we love it, so we thought we'd do the same for a friend of ours.Sean
A coworker told me about your web site. She has bought at least 6 stools in the last 3-4 years. The name trains I ordered yesterday are for a big brother who goBarbara
Thanks for the order confirmation. My son, Jacob, received a stool as a gift when he was first born (in March). We LOVE it. It is super cute and very well madeKellie