Personalized Hebrew Name Stool
Featured on the Today Show
I received the wood name puzzles a few days ago. I really love them. Thanks for your prompt delivery. You guys have really made ordering very pleasant. I wilNina
I know they will love them because I had a baby 11 1/2 months ago and a friend sent me one. I saved your web site address with them in mind! I wish I had one wiBobbi
We love your puzzle stools. My two girls still love and use theirs -- and they got them 14 and 11 years ago! They are absolutely the best baby presents!Joan
We have four children each of them have had their Damhorst stools for 20, 19, 16 and 14 years! :) Each of them still use theirs to reach the top shelf of theirBeppie
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the stool as entered in the Child's Name field. We will not reverse the letters.
- The example 13,1,10,25,2,3 is the stool pictured. Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma.
- Made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF STOOL**
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
Hello--I am so glad you are still in business---I have sent so many of your name benches to friends of mine---my children (now 36 and 39 years old) still have tNancy
We received one of these stools for our son when he was born - he's now 3 1/2 and uses it every day!Nishta
My mom started ordering from your parents in 1981. She ordered for all 17 of her grandchildren, this is her first great grandchild. My mom is 92 1/2, she foundJulie
My parents bought me a stool in 1983 with my name and I still have it! My two kids play with it and sit on it all the time! I wanted to get my daughter the sameLindsay