Personalized Hebrew Name Stool
Featured on the Today Show
Thank you soo much!!! Not only are your products great, your customer service is phenomenal. I will make sure to recommend your products to anyone I know lookiMitch
I have ordered many of these adorable stools from you and have been very satisfied. Thanks for being a great company to work with and for having a great productJoan
This is the third stool I have purchased from you, and you are right, it is wonderful. A keepsake forever. Thank you.Kathy
Thanks for writing.. I know he will enjoy the stool. My parents purchased 2 stools from you many years ago, for my daughters. The two stools are still in theirSusan
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the stool as entered in the Child's Name field. We will not reverse the letters.
- The example 13,1,10,25,2,3 is the stool pictured. Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma.
- Made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF STOOL**
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
Your quality is evident in your product. I discovered your company only when I received a puzzle stool last September as a gift for the birth of my son, KylerRuth
Just a quick note: my daughter turns 10 on Friday, and received one of your stools when she was 2 weeks old. She has used the stool every day since.... it is stPetra
Thank you! I have purchased many of these stools (going back to when my children were young, which was 23 years ago) and they have always been a favorite. By thPatti
Thank you for asking. My son received that stool almost 17 yrs ago. He is now 20 and has used it for so many different purposes over the years. What a quality pGail