Personalized Hebrew Name Stool
Featured on the Today Show
You guys have really saved me 2X’s on this one, Thanks so much!!! Your superior customer service is why we keep coming back to you for all of our baby gifts!Michele
In 1997, we received a name bench as a gift from a dear friend for the birth of our first child. I used it to put my feet up to nurse, she used it to push it arKristina
I ordered this for my nephews first bday 3 years ago and now my husband and I are making it a tradition for all our nieces and nephews! We loved it!Blair
I just wanted you to know that my grandparents first got me a stool from Damhorst in 1977 and I still have it, we all do. Since 1977 we have continued the tradiJennifer
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the stool as entered in the Child's Name field. We will not reverse the letters.
- The example 13,1,10,25,2,3 is the stool pictured. Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma.
- Made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF STOOL**
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
Thank you for 26 years (we have been customers) of great gifts!Ellen
We began purchasing these stools 30 years ago for our children. I am thrilled that you are still around for this next generation!Candace
Twenty-five years have passed since I got the name stool for my first-born, driving out to your place in the country. When the second child lost the "i" in herDonna
May you have a wonderful and prosperous season. Your products are enjoyed by many - longevity and quality are standards I appreciate from you at Damhorst Toys -Shannon