Personalized Christmas Block
Featured on the Today Show
I bought the step stool for my dear friends daughter who turned 2 yesterday. She would always come to my house and play with my sons step stool that he receivedChris
My son (27) still has his small stool that he received as a gift when he turned 2. We like it so well that we decided to buy our grandson his own stool. EvanNancy
thank you. i think we have ordered at least 20 stools over the past 6 years.Ryan
Thank you! We have been purchasing these stools for our friends and relativesí new babies since our first child received one 15 years ago! They are the best!Susan
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 1 week for creation and delivery
The perfect first Christmas baby gift.
- This unique little block captures all the most important information of the new baby's first Christmas.
- Each side is separately and carefully engraved with the baby's full name, initial of your choice, Christmas year, a memorable moment, image of a Christmas tree and a short gift message from you.
- Each side of the birth block measures 2 1/4" inches.
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 1 week for delivery on this item.
Mrs. Damhorst, Thanks for returning the e-mail. I really appreciate your customer service. This is the second stool I have ordered in two months and our friendsHeather
I have purchased benches from you for all of the kids in my life and they all love them. My daughter recently received a puzzle bench from her grandparents afteMichelle
My 15 year old son received a stool when he was born. Since then I purchased one for my other son (now age 12), and have purchased them for close friends and faDebra
I will be ordering two of the small step stools later when my great-grandsons are born, but just wanted to tell you that all 7 of my grandchildren have the stepMargaret