Personalized Christmas Block
Featured on the Today Show
Thank you. My two children each have one of your name stools, and I have given them as gifts to my friends and family. I think this is the fourth one I have purSarah
We are long time stool purchasers. My kids have theirs from about 10 and 14 years ago and we often buy one for newborns of friends. This child "requested" one (Janet
I called last evening and spoke with someone (Carol?) about the shipping notice I had received which I thought had the wrong Zip code. But I must say you guys aBrian
In 1985 we bought our 1st name stool for our oldest son. Now we're buying this name stool for our 1st grandchild. She's playing with her Dad's right now. I loveWendy
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 1 week for creation and delivery
The perfect first Christmas baby gift.
- This unique little block captures all the most important information of the new baby's first Christmas.
- Each side is separately and carefully engraved with the baby's full name, initial of your choice, Christmas year, a memorable moment, image of a Christmas tree and a short gift message from you.
- Each side of the birth block measures 2 1/4" inches.
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 1 week for delivery on this item.
I bought the step stool for my dear friends daughter who turned 2 yesterday. She would always come to my house and play with my sons step stool that he receivedChris
Dear Carol, When my daughter was born almost 4 years ago, someone gave her this same stool. That is how I know about your products. When my friend's granddaughtLisa
we have three of your stools and have given away probably 15 at this point!rita
I must tell you that I am really impressed with your products. I had never heard of your company before until a coworker suggested we get on of the stools as aChristine