Personalized Christmas Block
Featured on the Today Show
Miles requested the stool because my daughter has one from your company that was a gift. So I know he'll like it.Dana
Thank you for the note. I just wanted to let you know that we have enjoyed the name stools that people gave us as gifts 15 years ago. Yes, there’s some wear andJanet
My son (27) still has his small stool that he received as a gift when he turned 2. We like it so well that we decided to buy our grandson his own stool. EvanNancy
Ever since we received a puzzle of yours as a gift for our new born son (now 17 years old), we have been ordering puzzles to give as gifts. As long as you keepRuss
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 1 week for creation and delivery
The perfect first Christmas baby gift.
- This unique little block captures all the most important information of the new baby's first Christmas.
- Each side is separately and carefully engraved with the baby's full name, initial of your choice, Christmas year, a memorable moment, image of a Christmas tree and a short gift message from you.
- Each side of the birth block measures 2 1/4" inches.
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 1 week for delivery on this item.
Thanks! My son received one as a gift and after 3.5 years it still gets played with and also used everyday. Good product :)Julie
My wife and I have been sending out your stools for many years. Everyone who receives it, loves it. In fact, it is a tradition that we send out your stools. RecGary
Thank you very much for taking care of my order. I just wanted to let you know, that we received our first puzzle stool, as a gift, when my oldest daughter wasJudy
Thank you for asking. My son received that stool almost 17 yrs ago. He is now 20 and has used it for so many different purposes over the years. What a quality pGail