Personalized Christmas Block
Featured on the Today Show
My son (27) still has his small stool that he received as a gift when he turned 2. We like it so well that we decided to buy our grandson his own stool. EvanNancy
We recently were given one as a gift for our newborn son Elijah. Gaby loved the bench so much that we felt we should buy her one of her own.Derek
we have three of your stools and have given away probably 15 at this point!rita
I just placed an order for my twin grandchildren who will be one soon. My girl's, ages 17 & 19 both have one of your stools that were given to them as babies. WSusie
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 1 week for creation and delivery
The perfect first Christmas baby gift.
- This unique little block captures all the most important information of the new baby's first Christmas.
- Each side is separately and carefully engraved with the baby's full name, initial of your choice, Christmas year, a memorable moment, image of a Christmas tree and a short gift message from you.
- Each side of the birth block measures 2 1/4" inches.
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 1 week for delivery on this item.
This is for my youngest grandchild, I now have 4, and they all have their name stool. So do their parents, my daughter and son! Their stools are now approx. 25Robin
Thank you for sending the confirmation. I have been ordering Damhorst name puzzles since 1976 or 1977 and the child to whom I sent the first one is now 28!! WeBeth
Our daughter is now 33. The tradition continues...I've since purchased two others for my first and second grand daughters when they were born and now one for CaPJ
Hi! Just wanted to let you know that my son got one of your wonderful stools 21 years ago. We have two other children who have them also. We ordered Jaden's stoKim