Personalized Christmas Block
Featured on the Today Show
This is the third stool I have purchased from you, and you are right, it is wonderful. A keepsake forever. Thank you.Kathy
Thanks! My son received one as a gift and after 3.5 years it still gets played with and also used everyday. Good product :)Julie
My 15 year old son received a stool when he was born. Since then I purchased one for my other son (now age 12), and have purchased them for close friends and faDebra
Dear Kris and others at Damhorst Toys, The stool arrived well yesterday. Everything looks good again, thank you very much. We think it's the best gift ever forCarlijn
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 1 week for creation and delivery
The perfect first Christmas baby gift.
- This unique little block captures all the most important information of the new baby's first Christmas.
- Each side is separately and carefully engraved with the baby's full name, initial of your choice, Christmas year, a memorable moment, image of a Christmas tree and a short gift message from you.
- Each side of the birth block measures 2 1/4" inches.
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 1 week for delivery on this item.
I should have mentioned that both of my daughters received name stools when they were born from some friends. I turned the stools over to get your name. I shoulJayne
We received this stool for our eldest daughter as a gift when she was born and when James was born, thought he should have one of his own too. It's taken us twoalicia
was so happy to see you still were in business and online. All three of my children received stools as birth presents and they are still in their rooms!(When IEva
Twenty-five years have passed since I got the name stool for my first-born, driving out to your place in the country. When the second child lost the "i" in herDonna