Personalized Birth Block
Featured on the Today Show
Received our stool and we love it. Our 18 month is learning to climb up on his 'big boys' bed and will be ready for the transition. It's lovely. We keep passingMarie
We are long time stool purchasers. My kids have theirs from about 10 and 14 years ago and we often buy one for newborns of friends. This child "requested" one (Janet
My parents bought me a stool in 1983 with my name and I still have it! My two kids play with it and sit on it all the time! I wanted to get my daughter the sameLindsay
We recently were given one as a gift for our newborn son Elijah. Gaby loved the bench so much that we felt we should buy her one of her own.Derek
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 1 week for creation and delivery
The perfect newborn baby gift.
- This unique little block arrives gift wrapped and captures all the most important information of the new baby's arrival.
- Each side is separately and carefully engraved with the baby's full name, weight, length and time of birth, day and date of birth, the baby's - first initial, the proud parent(s) and a short gift message from you.
- Each side of the birth block measures 2 1/4" inches.
- FREE shipping for this birth block in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery on this birth block.
Thank you for the note. I just wanted to let you know that we have enjoyed the name stools that people gave us as gifts 15 years ago. Yes, there’s some wear andJanet
I know they will love them! I received one for my son four years ago and I order them faithfully as baby gifts now! Both of my kids LOVE them (they have the coaStacey
Mrs. Damhorst, Thanks for returning the e-mail. I really appreciate your customer service. This is the second stool I have ordered in two months and our friendsHeather
I recently ordered a small stool for my grandson Bryce for his second birthday. In the box was a very nice note from Angela asking to write back if I was pleaseNancy