Small Name Puzzle Stool in Primary Colors
Featured on the Today Show
You've been making these stools for 30 years; I've been sending them as baby gifts for nearly as long. We're on our second generation of recipients! And most ofStanley
Just a note to let you know that today our friends received the puzzle name stool we ordered and were delighted with its look, quality and personal inscriptionDayna & David
My two children, now 16 and 12, both still have their name puzzle stools and still use them almost daily for reaching things on their closet shelves or changingBarb
My parents bought me a stool in 1983 with my name and I still have it! My two kids play with it and sit on it all the time! I wanted to get my daughter the sameLindsay
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
The "Original Name Puzzle Stool" since 1971 and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF THIS NAME STOOL
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES ON NAME STOOL (Example: Ava June)
- 7 Letter Maximum with two capitals
- Name Stools stands 9 inches off the ground
- Step Stool top dimensions are 9 x 12 inches constructed from a one solid piece of Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for all Name Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for Name Stool delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
I recently ordered a small stool for my grandson Bryce for his second birthday. In the box was a very nice note from Angela asking to write back if I was pleaseNancy
I purchased the pastel stool for my niece's 1st birthday, as I have had my stool for almost 29 years now. Needless to say, she ABSOLUTELY loved it! I had to shaRachel
Thank you soo much!!! Not only are your products great, your customer service is phenomenal. I will make sure to recommend your products to anyone I know lookiMitch
We love your puzzle stools. My two girls still love and use theirs -- and they got them 14 and 11 years ago! They are absolutely the best baby presents!Joan