Small Name Puzzle Stool in Primary Colors
Featured on the Today Show
In 1997, we received a name bench as a gift from a dear friend for the birth of our first child. I used it to put my feet up to nurse, she used it to push it arKristina
I received one of these stools as a gift for my daughter Giuliana and think it is a GREAT gift. It is now my "go to" gift in this price range. So expect lots ofNathalie
Just a note to let you know that today our friends received the puzzle name stool we ordered and were delighted with its look, quality and personal inscriptionDayna & David
I had never heard of your company until friends of mine recommended that I visit your website. I fell in love with your personalized stools, etc. Xavier loves hElizabeth
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
The "Original Name Puzzle Stool" since 1971 and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF THIS NAME STOOL
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES ON NAME STOOL (Example: Ava June)
- 7 Letter Maximum with two capitals
- Name Stools stands 9 inches off the ground
- Step Stool top dimensions are 9 x 12 inches constructed from a one solid piece of Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for all Name Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for Name Stool delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
Just uncovered an order form from the 1990's and took a chance that you were still making your puzzle stools, as we bought one for each of our daughters, born iPWK
I have ordered many of these adorable stools from you and have been very satisfied. Thanks for being a great company to work with and for having a great productJoan
Thank you very much I forgot to mention in my order that I was so excited to find that you were still making stools. I received one of your stools as a child anChristal
Thank you for your quick response. I know the quality of your work because my grand daughter received one when she was born two years ago. I am sure the baby wiLucille