Small Name Puzzle Stool in Primary Colors
Featured on the Today Show
I can't believe I am purchasing stools for the second generations. I still have the original label from my daughter that I have kept for the past 20 plus yearsAlyn
We just wanted to thank you for making such beautiful puzzle stools. All our kiddos still have theirs, now 14, 13 & 11 years old. I love giving them as gifts. ODamara
I recently ordered a small stool for my grandson Bryce for his second birthday. In the box was a very nice note from Angela asking to write back if I was pleaseNancy
Hello Carol, Thank You for your families personal attention. Shelley and I just had a baby boy and received a stool for Curtis our son. We loved it. He will enjCraig and Shelley
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3 weeks for creation and delivery
The "Original Name Puzzle Stool" since 1971 and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF THIS NAME STOOL
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES ON NAME STOOL (Example: Ava June)
- 7 Letter Maximum with two capitals
- Name Stools stands 9 inches off the ground
- Step Stool top dimensions are 9 x 12 inches constructed from a one solid piece of Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for all Name Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 4 weeks for Name Stool delivery!
Friends of ours gave us one of the puzzle benches when our son was born a year ago. He absolutely loves playing with it! We like it so much that we ordered oneKatie
My 15 year old son received a stool when he was born. Since then I purchased one for my other son (now age 12), and have purchased them for close friends and faDebra
I have used your products many times over the past ten years and have been very pleased with the response. Congratulations on your good work.John
My children have two of their very own stools which were received as gifts - and they love them!!!!!!!Michael