Small Name Puzzle Stool in Primary Colors
Featured on the Today Show
I had never heard of your company until friends of mine recommended that I visit your website. I fell in love with your personalized stools, etc. Xavier loves hElizabeth
I just placed an order for my twin grandchildren who will be one soon. My girl's, ages 17 & 19 both have one of your stools that were given to them as babies. WSusie
I am proud to tell you that I have been using your company for the past 25 years.Joan
Thank you for maintaining the highest quality craftsmanship. This is our second bench in a couple of months. Our "Seamus" bench was the hit of the day.Candace
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
The "Original Name Puzzle Stool" since 1971 and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF THIS NAME STOOL
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES ON NAME STOOL (Example: Ava June)
- 7 Letter Maximum with two capitals
- Name Stools stands 9 inches off the ground
- Step Stool top dimensions are 9 x 12 inches constructed from a one solid piece of Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for all Name Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for Name Stool delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
We have four children each of them have had their Damhorst stools for 20, 19, 16 and 14 years! :) Each of them still use theirs to reach the top shelf of theirBeppie
May you have a wonderful and prosperous season. Your products are enjoyed by many - longevity and quality are standards I appreciate from you at Damhorst Toys -Shannon
We are the proud owners of 4 stools - our oldest daughter received one when she was born 14 years ago and it is still in her room (probably underneath a pile ofSharon
My mom started ordering from your parents in 1981. She ordered for all 17 of her grandchildren, this is her first great grandchild. My mom is 92 1/2, she foundJulie