Small Name Puzzle Stool in Primary Colors
Featured on the Today Show
here is a picture of my new nephew connor enjoying his stool. note how he is already learning the different letters in his name. i have given probably 10 stoolsjohn
I can't believe I am purchasing stools for the second generations. I still have the original label from my daughter that I have kept for the past 20 plus yearsAlyn
It has been a pleasure working with you, and I look forward to receiving the stool for my granddaughter.Barbara
We are the proud owners of 4 stools - our oldest daughter received one when she was born 14 years ago and it is still in her room (probably underneath a pile ofSharon
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
The "Original Name Puzzle Stool" since 1971 and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF THIS NAME STOOL
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES ON NAME STOOL (Example: Ava June)
- 7 Letter Maximum with two capitals
- Name Stools stands 9 inches off the ground
- Step Stool top dimensions are 9 x 12 inches constructed from a one solid piece of Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for all Name Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for Name Stool delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
I will be ordering two of the small step stools later when my great-grandsons are born, but just wanted to tell you that all 7 of my grandchildren have the stepMargaret
Thank you for your reply. I am sure Owen will come to love his stool. It is the perfect baby gift. My children still play with theirs and they are 7,5 and 3. AnEileen
Thank you! We have been purchasing these stools for our friends and relativesí new babies since our first child received one 15 years ago! They are the best!Susan
I ordered this for my nephews first bday 3 years ago and now my husband and I are making it a tradition for all our nieces and nephews! We loved it!Blair