Small Name Puzzle Stool in Pastel Colors with Flower Inlay
Featured on the Today Show
I have been buying your names stools for all my friend's and family's babies for almost 20 years. The stools are still around when they are in high school.Joel
I called last evening and spoke with someone (Carol?) about the shipping notice I had received which I thought had the wrong Zip code. But I must say you guys aBrian
My mom started ordering from your parents in 1981. She ordered for all 17 of her grandchildren, this is her first great grandchild. My mom is 92 1/2, she foundJulie
Thank you. I love your products and my gift to any new babies in the family or with friends, I send a Damhorst Puzzle Stool. Everyone loves the gift.Joyce
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 4 weeks for creation and delivery
The "Original Name Puzzle Stool" since 1971 and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- Inlaid flower is hand painted and is NOT a removable puzzle piece
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF THIS NAME STOOL
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES ON NAME STOOL (Example: Ava June)
- 7 Letter Maximum with two capitals
- Name Stools stands 9 inches off the ground
- Step Stool top dimensions are 9 x 12 inches constructed from a one solid piece of Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for all Name Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 2.5 weeks for Name Stool delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
Just a note to tell you that this is a second generation stool. I found you at the Pink Palace Crafts Fair in Memphis in the 80's and bought stools---still goiJesse
My youngest son, Bo, just turned 21 years old. He's got a great job, bought a car and announced he is moving into his own apartment! Moving day came and Bo gathPat
Thanks! My son received one as a gift and after 3.5 years it still gets played with and also used everyday. Good product :)Julie
Thank you for the confirmation. I look forward to them receiving the stool -- I first sent one of your stools to my niece when she was born 14 years ago and havLinda