Small Name Puzzle Stool in Pastel Colors with Flower Inlay
Featured on the Today Show
I just placed an order for my twin grandchildren who will be one soon. My girl's, ages 17 & 19 both have one of your stools that were given to them as babies. WSusie
I just received the small stool I ordered for my niece, Scarlett, and it is perfect!! I'm so thankful for the fast delivery!! It's wonderful and I know she willDanielle
We liked the first one we received as a gift so much, our other two kids deserve them!! Nice workmanship! E-mail us with any questions. Happy Holidays and ThankPatrick
We recently were given one as a gift for our newborn son Elijah. Gaby loved the bench so much that we felt we should buy her one of her own.Derek
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
The "Original Name Puzzle Stool" since 1971 and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- Inlaid flower is hand painted and is NOT a removable puzzle piece
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF THIS NAME STOOL
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES ON NAME STOOL (Example: Ava June)
- 7 Letter Maximum with two capitals
- Name Stools stands 9 inches off the ground
- Step Stool top dimensions are 9 x 12 inches constructed from a one solid piece of Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for all Name Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for Name Stool delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
Thanks so much! My 18 and 19 year old received your stool when they were born and I have been sending them as gifts ever since. They are great!Randi
We love your quality. We have been ordering stools from you for at least 10 years, but this is the first online order from us. We assume that with your continueBryce
My 5 month old received one of your puzzle stools as a gift and my two year old loves it so much that I had to order her one!!! I have seen the stools in many sEmily
This is for my youngest grandchild, I now have 4, and they all have their name stool. So do their parents, my daughter and son! Their stools are now approx. 25Robin