Small Name Puzzle Stool in Pastel Colors with Flower Inlay
Featured on the Today Show
I see wood name products at the art shows in Miami and your's are the best hands down. I find them especially great for boy gifts. And I am not kidding when I tPenni
I know they will love them because I had a baby 11 1/2 months ago and a friend sent me one. I saved your web site address with them in mind! I wish I had one wiBobbi
I love your stools....have been giving them as gifts for years (and have 3 of our own!!). Thanks for your quality products and wonderful service.Dave
Your quality is evident in your product. I discovered your company only when I received a puzzle stool last September as a gift for the birth of my son, KylerRuth
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2-3 weeks for creation and delivery
The "Original Name Puzzle Stool" since 1971 and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- Inlaid flower is hand painted and is NOT a removable puzzle piece
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF THIS NAME STOOL
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES ON NAME STOOL (Example: Ava June)
- 7 Letter Maximum with two capitals
- Name Stools stands 9 inches off the ground
- Step Stool top dimensions are 9 x 12 inches constructed from a one solid piece of Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for all Name Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for Name Stool delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
I just wanted to tell you how happy we were with this purchase! She is 21 months old and LOVES puzzles. This will be a wonderful tool to help her learn name recSarah
I have been ordering from you from years now and will continue to do so. You have quality products and an easy ordering system!!!!Janice
Thank you for a great product that has been delighting parents and children of our friends and family for 26 + years!Ellen
We began purchasing these stools 30 years ago for our children. I am thrilled that you are still around for this next generation!Candace