Small Name Puzzle Stool in Pastel Colors with Flower Inlay
Featured on the Today Show
The stool has arrived and Jamie and his parents are thrilled with it! Thanks again.Bob
I must tell you that I am really impressed with your products. I had never heard of your company before until a coworker suggested we get on of the stools as aChristine
Thanks for your message. We don't need any convincing. Although we have not purchased any stools since about 1993, all three of our boys have them, and the oldeLarry
We love your quality. We have been ordering stools from you for at least 10 years, but this is the first online order from us. We assume that with your continueBryce
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
The "Original Name Puzzle Stool" since 1971 and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- Inlaid flower is hand painted and is NOT a removable puzzle piece
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF THIS NAME STOOL
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES ON NAME STOOL (Example: Ava June)
- 7 Letter Maximum with two capitals
- Name Stools stands 9 inches off the ground
- Step Stool top dimensions are 9 x 12 inches constructed from a one solid piece of Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for all Name Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for Name Stool delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
We know how nice your stools are. Our children, aged 13 and 16 still have theirs!Ellen
My sons are 27 and 29 years old and they still have the stools we bought them as toddlers. Outstanding quality and craftsmanship. Extremely sturdy. I had kept tGregory
Thank you so much!! I have to say, Damhorst has excellent customer service! I have been buying Damhorst for years, and I will continue to do so!Shira
I bought my first stool from you 19 years ago not long after my first daughter was born, and not only do all my children have them, I send them to all my new niSusan