Small Name Puzzle Stool in Primary Colors with Flower Inlay
Featured on the Today Show
Just thought you might be interested in knowing that I have purchased puzzle stools from Damhorst Toys for over 20 years. I believe I had first heard about yourBG
Dear Carol. I was so pleased to find you on-line. Both of my children, ages 16 and 12 received name stools when they were born or shortly thereafter, and they sSteven
I ordered this for my nephews first bday 3 years ago and now my husband and I are making it a tradition for all our nieces and nephews! We loved it!Blair
Thank you for the order confirmation. AS the mother of one who has a stool, I KNOW they will love them!! She still plays with her at almost three!!Gretchen
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2-3 weeks for creation and delivery
The "Original Name Puzzle Stool" since 1971 and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- Inlaid flower is hand painted and is NOT a removeable puzzle piece
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF THIS NAME STOOL
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES ON NAME STOOL (Example: Ava June)
- 7 Letter Maximum with two capitals
- Name Stools stands 9 inches off the ground
- Step Stool top dimensions are 9 x 12 inches constructed from a one solid piece of Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for all Name Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for Name Stool delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
We love your puzzle stools. My two girls still love and use theirs -- and they got them 14 and 11 years ago! They are absolutely the best baby presents!Joan
I have used your products many times over the past ten years and have been very pleased with the response. Congratulations on your good work.John
Thanks! My son received one as a gift and after 3.5 years it still gets played with and also used everyday. Good product :)Julie
We received a stool with our newborn's name in the fall and we love it, so we thought we'd do the same for a friend of ours.Sean