Small Name Puzzle Stool in Primary Colors with Flower Inlay
Featured on the Today Show
My two children, now 16 and 12, both still have their name puzzle stools and still use them almost daily for reaching things on their closet shelves or changingBarb
A friend recommended this to me and I love it at first sight. Wouldn't you know it, we received the stool today! It looks great! Thank you.alicia
Dear Ms. Damhorst: Since you wrote such a lovely, personal reply (even tho everyone gets the same one!), I must write to tell you my son received a stool as a gDeborah Gaffney
We are glad you are still in business....bought stools for OUR kids years ago (now 29 and 26) and they still have them and use them. Over the years we have gottGregg
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2-3 weeks for creation and delivery
The "Original Name Puzzle Stool" since 1971 and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- Inlaid flower is hand painted and is NOT a removeable puzzle piece
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF THIS NAME STOOL
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES ON NAME STOOL (Example: Ava June)
- 7 Letter Maximum with two capitals
- Name Stools stands 9 inches off the ground
- Step Stool top dimensions are 9 x 12 inches constructed from a one solid piece of Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for all Name Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for Name Stool delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
My son has one of your step stools that has gotten years of use and still looks beautiful. He has just started his first year of college. I am sure Grace will lJanet
I am proud to tell you that I have been using your company for the past 25 years.Joan
We just wanted to thank you for making such beautiful puzzle stools. All our kiddos still have theirs, now 14, 13 & 11 years old. I love giving them as gifts. ODamara
Thank you, my son Conor is almost five and still plays with and uses his stool!Beth