Small Name Puzzle Stool in Primary Colors with Flower Inlay
Featured on the Today Show
thank you. i think we have ordered at least 20 stools over the past 6 years.Ryan
The family loves the stool and has asked for the address to order for friends and family...the tradition continues! As I mentioned, Richard Shearer and Patti ShDan & Debbie
I just received the small stool I ordered for my niece, Scarlett, and it is perfect!! I'm so thankful for the fast delivery!! It's wonderful and I know she willDanielle
I called last evening and spoke with someone (Carol?) about the shipping notice I had received which I thought had the wrong Zip code. But I must say you guys aBrian
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
The "Original Name Puzzle Stool" since 1971 and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- Inlaid flower is hand painted and is NOT a removeable puzzle piece
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF THIS NAME STOOL
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES ON NAME STOOL (Example: Ava June)
- 7 Letter Maximum with two capitals
- Name Stools stands 9 inches off the ground
- Step Stool top dimensions are 9 x 12 inches constructed from a one solid piece of Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for all Name Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for Name Stool delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
Just a note to tell you that this is a second generation stool. I found you at the Pink Palace Crafts Fair in Memphis in the 80's and bought stools---still goiJesse
This must be the 10th kid I've sent a puzzle stool to over the years and they're always a big hit. And easy to order. Many thanks.Don
Thank you for being around still! Each of my boys have had a stool from your company. My oldest is 22 and the youngest is 5. My friend bought one for each of myJennifer
We recently were given one as a gift for our newborn son Elijah. Gaby loved the bench so much that we felt we should buy her one of her own.Derek