Small Name Puzzle Stool in Primary Colors with Flower Inlay
Featured on the Today Show
We are long time stool purchasers. My kids have theirs from about 10 and 14 years ago and we often buy one for newborns of friends. This child "requested" one (Janet
Thank you very much for taking care of my order. I just wanted to let you know, that we received our first puzzle stool, as a gift, when my oldest daughter wasJudy
We know how nice your stools are. Our children, aged 13 and 16 still have theirs!Ellen
Just uncovered an order form from the 1990's and took a chance that you were still making your puzzle stools, as we bought one for each of our daughters, born iPWK
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
The "Original Name Puzzle Stool" since 1971 and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- Inlaid flower is hand painted and is NOT a removeable puzzle piece
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF THIS NAME STOOL
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES ON NAME STOOL (Example: Ava June)
- 7 Letter Maximum with two capitals
- Name Stools stands 9 inches off the ground
- Step Stool top dimensions are 9 x 12 inches constructed from a one solid piece of Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for all Name Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for Name Stool delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
This is my sixth stool purchased from Damhorst. They are wonderful gifts! Thank you!Christina
We began purchasing these stools 30 years ago for our children. I am thrilled that you are still around for this next generation!Candace
We bought these same stools from you back in 1982/1983 for our kids-Our son recently took out HIS stool from when he was little and it had your name stamped onMarguerite
I have purchased benches from you for all of the kids in my life and they all love them. My daughter recently received a puzzle bench from her grandparents afteMichelle