Small Name Puzzle Stool in Primary Colors with Flower Inlay
Featured on the Today Show
Wow, you guys are terrific. I've ordered from you before and was always very pleased with the feedback I got from the parents of the recipients but you go way bMolli
Just a note to let you know that today our friends received the puzzle name stool we ordered and were delighted with its look, quality and personal inscriptionDayna & David
was so happy to see you still were in business and online. All three of my children received stools as birth presents and they are still in their rooms!(When IEva
I have ordered many of these adorable stools from you and have been very satisfied. Thanks for being a great company to work with and for having a great productJoan
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3-4 weeks for creation and delivery
The "Original Name Puzzle Stool" since 1971 and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- Inlaid flower is hand painted and is NOT a removeable puzzle piece
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF THIS NAME STOOL
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES ON NAME STOOL (Example: Ava June)
- 7 Letter Maximum with two capitals
- Name Stools stands 9 inches off the ground
- Step Stool top dimensions are 9 x 12 inches constructed from a one solid piece of Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for all Name Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for Name Stool delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
I just wanted to tell you how happy we were with this purchase! She is 21 months old and LOVES puzzles. This will be a wonderful tool to help her learn name recSarah
We just wanted to thank you for making such beautiful puzzle stools. All our kiddos still have theirs, now 14, 13 & 11 years old. I love giving them as gifts. ODamara
We recently were given one as a gift for our newborn son Elijah. Gaby loved the bench so much that we felt we should buy her one of her own.Derek
My mom started ordering from your parents in 1981. She ordered for all 17 of her grandchildren, this is her first great grandchild. My mom is 92 1/2, she foundJulie