Name Stool and Football Pillow ($119.90 if bought separately - Savings of $10.00)
Featured on the Today Show
My daughter received a step stool from your company as a baby gift. She is now 3 year's old. We love the step stool-- it is one of her favorite things. UnfortunBernadette
This is our "standard" new arrival gift and both the parent and the child love it! Often when the 2nd child arrives, the parent gives us a hint that the 1st chiBecky
The family loves the stool and has asked for the address to order for friends and family...the tradition continues! As I mentioned, Richard Shearer and Patti ShDan & Debbie
You've been making these stools for 30 years; I've been sending them as baby gifts for nearly as long. We're on our second generation of recipients! And most ofStanley
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3-4 weeks for creation and delivery
- SAVE $10.00 - BOTH ITEMS MUST SHIP TO THE SAME ADDRESS
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR GIFT CARD ON BOTTOM OF THE NAME STOOL
- Stool stands 9 inches off the ground, dimensions are 9" x 12" and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM on the stool and the football pillow, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES (Example: AvaJune)
- This personalized football pillow is embroidered with the child's name and is completely machine washable.
- Football pillow measures 9 inches in diameter
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery.
Thanks for the order confirmation. My son, Jacob, received a stool as a gift when he was first born (in March). We LOVE it. It is super cute and very well madeKellie
My son (27) still has his small stool that he received as a gift when he turned 2. We like it so well that we decided to buy our grandson his own stool. EvanNancy
My 5 month old received one of your puzzle stools as a gift and my two year old loves it so much that I had to order her one!!! I have seen the stools in many sEmily
Thank you so very much! My kids have stools from the 1980s from craft shows here in St Louis. Stools are still perfect even though they have years of play and uTerri