Name Stool and Basketball Pillow ($154.90 if bought separately - Savings of $10.00)
Featured on the Today Show
Thank you! We have been purchasing these stools for our friends and relativesí new babies since our first child received one 15 years ago! They are the best!Susan
My 15 year old son received a stool when he was born. Since then I purchased one for my other son (now age 12), and have purchased them for close friends and faDebra
You've been making these stools for 30 years; I've been sending them as baby gifts for nearly as long. We're on our second generation of recipients! And most ofStanley
I will be ordering two of the small step stools later when my great-grandsons are born, but just wanted to tell you that all 7 of my grandchildren have the stepMargaret
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3-4 weeks for creation and delivery
- SAVE $10.00 - BOTH ITEMS MUST SHIP TO THE SAME ADDRESS
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR GIFT CARD ON BOTTOM OF THE NAME STOOL
- Stool stands 9 inches off the ground, dimensions are 9" x 12" and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM on the stool and the basketball pillow, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES (Example: AvaJune)
- This personalized basketball pillow is embroidered with the child's name and is completely machine washable.
- Basketball pillow measures 9 inches in diameter
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery.
I ordered name stools from you 29 yrs ago for my three children and was so happy now to find you on the web . Now I am ordering for my grandchildren. Thank YouNancy
Hello Carol, Thank You for your families personal attention. Shelley and I just had a baby boy and received a stool for Curtis our son. We loved it. He will enjCraig and Shelley
Received our stool and we love it. Our 18 month is learning to climb up on his 'big boys' bed and will be ready for the transition. It's lovely. We keep passingMarie
My mom started ordering from your parents in 1981. She ordered for all 17 of her grandchildren, this is her first great grandchild. My mom is 92 1/2, she foundJulie