My Name Board Puzzle - PASTEL 3 Name
Featured on the Today Show
Thanks for writing.. I know he will enjoy the stool. My parents purchased 2 stools from you many years ago, for my daughters. The two stools are still in theirSusan
We recently were given one as a gift for our newborn son Elijah. Gaby loved the bench so much that we felt we should buy her one of her own.Derek
I bought my first stool from you 19 years ago not long after my first daughter was born, and not only do all my children have them, I send them to all my new niSusan
Our son received one of your stools when he was born - 12 years ago!! He still has it - he still cherishes it. We have given many as gifts over the years. ThankBarbara
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3 weeks for creation and delivery
- This item is constructed with our toughest 3/4" Maple Euro-Ply, the leather strap is excellent for hanging
- A dot of pastel color matching each pastel letter is placed on the inside of the board puzzle to allow the child to match the color of the letter with its proper place.
- Each letter has a small wooden knob for pulling pieces out, fantastic for improving the pincer grasp.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR GIFT MESSAGE ON BACK**
- Allow approximately 3 weeks for delivery
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.!!
I see wood name products at the art shows in Miami and your's are the best hands down. I find them especially great for boy gifts. And I am not kidding when I tPenni
My daughter received a step stool from your company as a baby gift. She is now 3 year's old. We love the step stool-- it is one of her favorite things. UnfortunBernadette
Thank you, my son Conor is almost five and still plays with and uses his stool!Beth
Twenty-five years have passed since I got the name stool for my first-born, driving out to your place in the country. When the second child lost the "i" in herDonna