Name Stool in Pastel with Pink Birth Blanket ($154.90 if bought separately - Savings of $10.00)
Featured on the Today Show
26 years ago my daughter Annelise received one of your stools as a gift. That was when I learned about your company. I have been ordering ever since, includingAlexandra
Miles requested the stool because my daughter has one from your company that was a gift. So I know he'll like it.Dana
The stool has arrived and Jamie and his parents are thrilled with it! Thanks again.Bob
I must tell you that I am really impressed with your products. I had never heard of your company before until a coworker suggested we get on of the stools as aChristine
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2-3 weeks for creation and delivery
- BOTH ITEMS MUST SHIP TO THE SAME ADDRESS TO SAVE $10.00
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR GIFT CARD ON BOTTOM OF STOOL
- Stool stands 9 inches off the ground, dimensions are 9" x 12" and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM on the stool and the blanket, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES (Example: AvaJune)
- Child's name and birthday are beautifully embroidered in the corner
- This ruffled receiving blanket has two layers of soft pink velour and a brown satin trim
- Blanket measures 30" x 40"
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery via UPS.
I see wood name products at the art shows in Miami and your's are the best hands down. I find them especially great for boy gifts. And I am not kidding when I tPenni
Dear Ms. Damhorst: Since you wrote such a lovely, personal reply (even tho everyone gets the same one!), I must write to tell you my son received a stool as a gDeborah Gaffney
I just placed an order for my twin grandchildren who will be one soon. My girl's, ages 17 & 19 both have one of your stools that were given to them as babies. WSusie
I have been buying your names stools for all my friend's and family's babies for almost 20 years. The stools are still around when they are in high school.Joel