Name Stool and Birth Blanket in Pink ($144.90 if bought separately - Savings of $10.00)
Featured on the Today Show
Thanks for writing.. I know he will enjoy the stool. My parents purchased 2 stools from you many years ago, for my daughters. The two stools are still in theirSusan
We are long time stool purchasers. My kids have theirs from about 10 and 14 years ago and we often buy one for newborns of friends. This child "requested" one (Janet
Thank you for being around still! Each of my boys have had a stool from your company. My oldest is 22 and the youngest is 5. My friend bought one for each of myJennifer
Hello Carol, Thank You for your families personal attention. Shelley and I just had a baby boy and received a stool for Curtis our son. We loved it. He will enjCraig and Shelley
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2-3 weeks for creation and delivery
- BOTH ITEMS MUST SHIP TO THE SAME ADDRESS TO SAVE $10.00
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR GIFT CARD ON BOTTOM OF STOOL
- Stool stands 9 inches off the ground, dimensions are 9" x 12" and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM on the stool and the blanket, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES (Example: AvaJune)
- Child's name and birthday are beautifully embroidered in the corner
- This ruffled receiving blanket has two layers of soft pink velour and a brown satin trim
- Blanket measures 30" x 40"
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery via UPS.
My daughter is 13 and she still has hers. She weighs as much as I do and uses it in her closet now, to reach things on the top shelf. When she was little, she pBeverly
Thank you! We have been purchasing these stools for our friends and relativesí new babies since our first child received one 15 years ago! They are the best!Susan
I bought the first one 30 years ago for my grandson. All 8 of my grandchildren have them. Now I'm buying for great grandchildren.Madelyn
I have been buying your name puzzle stools since 1979. At that time I lived in St. Louis and saw one in Crestwood Mall, which I purchased for my God Daughter. IBob