Name Stool and Birth Blanket ($124.90 if bought separately - Savings of $10.00)
Featured on the Today Show
Twenty-five years have passed since I got the name stool for my first-born, driving out to your place in the country. When the second child lost the "i" in herDonna
Last week I received two puzzle stools which were ordered a couple of weeks before. They are absolutely perfect!! One of these ordered is for my ninth grandchilSue
Thanks for your message. We don't need any convincing. Although we have not purchased any stools since about 1993, all three of our boys have them, and the oldeLarry
I have been ordering from you from years now and will continue to do so. You have quality products and an easy ordering system!!!!Janice
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3-4 weeks for creation and delivery
- BOTH ITEMS MUST SHIP TO THE SAME ADDRESS TO SAVE $10.00
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR GIFT CARD ON BOTTOM OF STOOL
- Stool stands 9 inches off the ground, dimensions are 9" x 12" and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM on the stool and the blanket, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES (Example: AvaJune)
- Child's name and birthday are beautifully embroidered in the corner
- This ruffled receiving blanket has two layers of soft blue velour and a brown satin trim
- Blanket measures 30" x 40"
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery via UPS.
We received a stool with our newborn's name in the fall and we love it, so we thought we'd do the same for a friend of ours.Sean
This is the third stool I have purchased from you, and you are right, it is wonderful. A keepsake forever. Thank you.Kathy
The reason I chose this gift for a special baby is that my grandson received one of your stools when he was born 3 1/2 years ago. When he was a baby, his mom usPhyllis
Received our stool and we love it. Our 18 month is learning to climb up on his 'big boys' bed and will be ready for the transition. It's lovely. We keep passingMarie