Personalized Picture Frame - White/Pink Lettering
Featured on the Today Show
My daughter is 17 years old and has a stool that she received on her first birthday. She still uses it to reach items in her closet. My 11 year old son also hasBeth
I have ordered from Damhorst Toys multiple times, for my own children and as gifts. We are still using your products for 30+ years!Linda
My daughter received a step stool from your company as a baby gift. She is now 3 year's old. We love the step stool-- it is one of her favorite things. UnfortunBernadette
Dear Damhorst Toys, Both of my daughters, ages 18 and 14 have a puzzle stool with their names. My 18 year old recently moved into her own apartment and her DamhEllie
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 1 week for creation and delivery
- Personalize this unique child's picture frame with any name up to 14 letters.
- This is the perfect newborn gift or a little something personalized for the baby room.
- This free standing frame measures 6 inches wide and 8 inches high, mat is included.
- This frame will fit a 5 x 7 inch picture.
- Free shipping in the continental US.
- Allow approximately 1 week for delivery.
We got our first stool almost 29 years ago for our oldest son and have 2 more children(26 and 20) who also have theirs. We use them to this very day. We love toSheryl
This is for my youngest grandchild, I now have 4, and they all have their name stool. So do their parents, my daughter and son! Their stools are now approx. 25Robin
My 15 year old son received a stool when he was born. Since then I purchased one for my other son (now age 12), and have purchased them for close friends and faDebra
I just wanted you to know that my grandparents first got me a stool from Damhorst in 1977 and I still have it, we all do. Since 1977 we have continued the tradiJennifer