Personalized Picture Frame - White/Pink Lettering
Featured on the Today Show
I bought my 1st stool from you in 1980 for my 1st son & bought many more over the years for my other children & as gifts for friends & relatives. Now the son whDonna
Thank you for your reply. I am sure Owen will come to love his stool. It is the perfect baby gift. My children still play with theirs and they are 7,5 and 3. AnEileen
Dear Carol, My ten year old son has a stool from your comp[any which was given to him as a baby. It is still in use, extremely sturdy and has always been a sourBetsy
I just wanted to let you know that I am excited for these stools. I had purchased two 20 plus years ago for my own daughters . Now that I am a grandmother I wasFran
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 1 week for creation and delivery
- Personalize this unique child's picture frame with any name up to 14 letters.
- This is the perfect newborn gift or a little something personalized for the baby room.
- This free standing frame measures 6 inches wide and 8 inches high, mat is included.
- This frame will fit a 5 x 7 inch picture.
- Free shipping in the continental US.
- Allow approximately 1 week for delivery.
We love our stools that you made for our children so much, that they are now going to be our go to baby gift from now on! They are beautifully made, and the kidTara
We received one of these stools for our son when he was born - he's now 3 1/2 and uses it every day!Nishta
Thanks for your message. We don't need any convincing. Although we have not purchased any stools since about 1993, all three of our boys have them, and the oldeLarry
I know they will love them! I received one for my son four years ago and I order them faithfully as baby gifts now! Both of my kids LOVE them (they have the coaStacey