Personalized Picture Frame - White/Blue Lettering
Featured on the Today Show
My youngest son, Bo, just turned 21 years old. He's got a great job, bought a car and announced he is moving into his own apartment! Moving day came and Bo gathPat
Received our stool and we love it. Our 18 month is learning to climb up on his 'big boys' bed and will be ready for the transition. It's lovely. We keep passingMarie
A friend recommended this to me and I love it at first sight. Wouldn't you know it, we received the stool today! It looks great! Thank you.alicia
We are the proud owners of 4 stools - our oldest daughter received one when she was born 14 years ago and it is still in her room (probably underneath a pile ofSharon
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 1 week for creation and delivery
- Personalize this unique child's picture frame with any name up to 14 letters.
- This is the perfect newborn gift or a little something personalized for the baby room.
- This free standing frame measures 6 inches wide and 8 inches high, mat is included.
- This frame will fit a 5 x 7 inch picture.
- Free shipping in the continental US.
- Allow approximately 1 week for delivery.
we have three of your stools and have given away probably 15 at this point!rita
I am back once again buying another name stool for someone special to me. I want to thank you for making the job of buying something unique, education but fun aSue
I just wanted you to know that my grandparents first got me a stool from Damhorst in 1977 and I still have it, we all do. Since 1977 we have continued the tradiJennifer
Thank you. I received my order today and it is beautiful. So grateful you were able to expedite!Rachel