Personalized Picture Frame - White/Blue Lettering
Featured on the Today Show
Thank you very much. We love the stool and plan to order these as gifts for friends in the future.Kristen
Dear Carol, When my daughter was born almost 4 years ago, someone gave her this same stool. That is how I know about your products. When my friend's granddaughtLisa
My sons are 27 and 29 years old and they still have the stools we bought them as toddlers. Outstanding quality and craftsmanship. Extremely sturdy. I had kept tGregory
I got my stool as a baby 29 years ago which I still use. Now I am ordering one for my daughter!Julie
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 1 week for creation and delivery
- Personalize this unique child's picture frame with any name up to 14 letters.
- This is the perfect newborn gift or a little something personalized for the baby room.
- This free standing frame measures 6 inches wide and 8 inches high, mat is included.
- This frame will fit a 5 x 7 inch picture.
- Free shipping in the continental US.
- Allow approximately 1 week for delivery.
Thanks for the order confirmation. I have been using you for years, and these are the best gifts anyone could get. Thanks.Robin
We bought our first stool from you in 1982 at an art show in Madison WI. for our son. We bought them for all 3 of our children and I have been buying them for aTerri
Hi! Just wanted to let you know that my son got one of your wonderful stools 21 years ago. We have two other children who have them also. We ordered Jaden's stoKim
I just wanted you to know that my grandparents first got me a stool from Damhorst in 1977 and I still have it, we all do. Since 1977 we have continued the tradiJennifer