Personalized Pink Bear with Initial and Rocking Chair
Featured on the Today Show
26 years ago my daughter Annelise received one of your stools as a gift. That was when I learned about your company. I have been ordering ever since, includingAlexandra
I love this stool. It is the best gift my son got as a newborn and now uses it for learning AND as a stool. He loves it too. Thanks for making such a great qualNicole
I bought my 1st stool from you in 1980 for my 1st son & bought many more over the years for my other children & as gifts for friends & relatives. Now the son whDonna
I received one of your stools when I was just a year old. Now I am 29 and the proud father of a 1 year old boy, Carter. My Godmother, the same one who purchasedRon
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3 weeks for creation and delivery
- This ultra soft personalized pink bear stands 16" tall and comes with a matching rocking chair.
- The rocking chair made from our best 3/8" baltic birch.
- The chair measures 13" wide, 19" high, with the seat measuring 8 3/4" wide.
- The rocking chair is engraved and painted with the child's name on the back.
- The entire chair is then painted with a clear water based finish.
- This item is also perfect for an older sibling.
- Allow approximately 3 weeks for delivery.
I see wood name products at the art shows in Miami and your's are the best hands down. I find them especially great for boy gifts. And I am not kidding when I tPenni
Mrs. Damhorst, Thanks for returning the e-mail. I really appreciate your customer service. This is the second stool I have ordered in two months and our friendsHeather
Thank you. I love your products and my gift to any new babies in the family or with friends, I send a Damhorst Puzzle Stool. Everyone loves the gift.Joyce
Kris, I just wanted to say that the stool arrived and it is JUST BEAUTIFUL! We have a stool that our daughter received from our neighbors when she was born 13 yJulie