Personalized Pink Bear in Pastel Colors
Featured on the Today Show
I bought the first one 30 years ago for my grandson. All 8 of my grandchildren have them. Now I'm buying for great grandchildren.Madelyn
Received the confirmation. I just wanted to add my appreciation for your products. My oldest son, now 6, received his stool as a baby gift. He still uses it andJoan
No need to convince us of the wonders of your stools. Both our children received one when they were born and we must have given away 10 or more to others sinceJanet
We first encountered your work when our grandchildren were given puzzle stools as newborn gifts. They have grown up with them and love them. We do to and areDavid
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 1 week for creation and delivery
- This ultra soft personalized pink bear stands 16" tall and comes embroidered with the child's name in the pastel colors.
- The lettering is the same font used on our Name Puzzle Stools and makes a great addition to that gift.
- We didn't hold back on the stitch count for this item, average stitches used for child's name is 12000.
- This item is also perfect for an older sibling.
- Allow approximately 1 week for delivery.
I know they will love them! I received one for my son four years ago and I order them faithfully as baby gifts now! Both of my kids LOVE them (they have the coaStacey
We have been with you for over 10 years, to the point where new mommies are actually REQUESTING your stools from us! How wonderful to see how your little originLeslie
We learned of your stools from friends of ours who received them as presents for their children- they're wonderful.Jim
Just uncovered an order form from the 1990's and took a chance that you were still making your puzzle stools, as we bought one for each of our daughters, born iPWK