Personalized Pink Bear in Pastel Colors
Featured on the Today Show
In 1985 we bought our 1st name stool for our oldest son. Now we're buying this name stool for our 1st grandchild. She's playing with her Dad's right now. I loveWendy
So excited to be getting our second son his very own stool! I had both a stool and name puzzle as a little girl and it was so special to get one for our first sKelly
My daughter received a step stool from your company as a baby gift. She is now 3 year's old. We love the step stool-- it is one of her favorite things. UnfortunBernadette
I have ordered from Damhorst Toys multiple times, for my own children and as gifts. We are still using your products for 30+ years!Linda
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 1 week for creation and delivery
- This ultra soft personalized pink bear stands 16" tall and comes embroidered with the child's name in the pastel colors.
- The lettering is the same font used on our Name Puzzle Stools and makes a great addition to that gift.
- We didn't hold back on the stitch count for this item, average stitches used for child's name is 12000.
- This item is also perfect for an older sibling.
- Allow approximately 1 week for delivery.
This is the third stool I have purchased from you, and you are right, it is wonderful. A keepsake forever. Thank you.Kathy
This is stool number 12 for me. I have 10 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren. Each one has received one of your stools around their first birthday or ChrisSue
My daughter is 17 years old and has a stool that she received on her first birthday. She still uses it to reach items in her closet. My 11 year old son also hasBeth
Can't wait for this new color stool for my granddaughter! My children, 31, 29 & 24 have loved your stools since they were toddlers! Thank you!!!Michele