Personalized Hebrew Brown Bear
Featured on the Today Show
I just wanted you to know that my grandparents first got me a stool from Damhorst in 1977 and I still have it, we all do. Since 1977 we have continued the tradiJennifer
Thanks so much! We have been giving these gifts to new babies for 17years (ever since our daughter received one as a new baby!) and they are always loved and chJudy
I look forward to giving your stool to my friend for his first born. We have three stools at my home that still look great and continue being used for 11, 9 andJed
Received the confirmation. I just wanted to add my appreciation for your products. My oldest son, now 6, received his stool as a baby gift. He still uses it andJoan
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 1 week for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the teddy bear as entered in the Child's Name field.
- Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma. (7 Hebrew character maximum)
- Allow approximately 1 week for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.!!
This is stool number 12 for me. I have 10 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren. Each one has received one of your stools around their first birthday or ChrisSue
These are the coolest gifts for new babies! Let me know if you ever want a reference for your website….David
You've been making these stools for 30 years; I've been sending them as baby gifts for nearly as long. We're on our second generation of recipients! And most ofStanley
My son has one of your step stools that has gotten years of use and still looks beautiful. He has just started his first year of college. I am sure Grace will lJanet