Personalized Brown Teddy Bear and Rocking Chair
Featured on the Today Show
I will be ordering two of the small step stools later when my great-grandsons are born, but just wanted to tell you that all 7 of my grandchildren have the stepMargaret
I know they will love them! I received one for my son four years ago and I order them faithfully as baby gifts now! Both of my kids LOVE them (they have the coaStacey
Ever since we received a puzzle of yours as a gift for our new born son (now 17 years old), we have been ordering puzzles to give as gifts. As long as you keepRuss
I bought your stools for my children and they really enjoyed them and still have them. I am now buying for my grandchild.Ruth
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3 weeks for creation and delivery
- This ultra soft personalized brown bear stands 14" tall and comes with a matching rocking chair.
- The rocking chair made from our best 3/8" baltic birch.
- The chair measures 13" wide, 19" high, with the seat measuring 8 3/4" wide.
- The rocking chair is engraved and painted with the child's name on the back.
- The entire chair is then painted with a clear water based finish.
- This item is also perfect for an older sibling.
- Allow approximately 3 week for delivery.
My youngest son, Bo, just turned 21 years old. He's got a great job, bought a car and announced he is moving into his own apartment! Moving day came and Bo gathPat
Thank you so very much! My kids have stools from the 1980s from craft shows here in St Louis. Stools are still perfect even though they have years of play and uTerri
My sons are 27 and 29 years old and they still have the stools we bought them as toddlers. Outstanding quality and craftsmanship. Extremely sturdy. I had kept tGregory
This is for my youngest grandchild, I now have 4, and they all have their name stool. So do their parents, my daughter and son! Their stools are now approx. 25Robin