Small Name Stool in Pastel and Engraved Letter Blocks (starting at $74.95) Save 20% off the $6.95 block price
Featured on the Today Show
All three of our children have received your stools as baby gifts and all three have endured the test of time. Thank you!Jonathan
We just wanted to thank you for making such beautiful puzzle stools. All our kiddos still have theirs, now 14, 13 & 11 years old. I love giving them as gifts. ODamara
Dear Kris and others at Damhorst Toys, The stool arrived well yesterday. Everything looks good again, thank you very much. We think it's the best gift ever forCarlijn
My 15 year old son received a stool when he was born. Since then I purchased one for my other son (now age 12), and have purchased them for close friends and faDebra
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3 weeks for creation and delivery
The "Original Name Puzzle Stool" since 1971 and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF THIS NAME STOOL
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES ON NAME STOOL (Example: Ava June)
- 7 Letter Maximum with two capitals
- Name Stools stands 9 inches off the ground
- Step Stool top dimensions are 9 x 12 inches constructed from a one solid piece of Ponderosa Pine wood.
- These unique little personalized blocks arrive with each letter of the child's name beautifully engraved on one side.
- Each side of the engraved block measures 2 1/4" inches.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for all Name Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for Name Stool delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
Thanks for the order confirmation. In 1984 we received a primary small stool from Damhorst Toys as a gift from a friend for our youngest son. Ever since then, IMaggie
Ya know I want to tell you. My older son had one of your benches given to him when he was born. He is 19 now. My next son has one (I think I ordered) - he is 15Verdery
Hello Carol, Thank You for your families personal attention. Shelley and I just had a baby boy and received a stool for Curtis our son. We loved it. He will enjCraig and Shelley
Thanks so much! We have been giving these gifts to new babies for 17years (ever since our daughter received one as a new baby!) and they are always loved and chJudy