Name Stool in Pastels and Embroidered Blanket ($129.90 if bought separately - Savings of $10.00)
Featured on the Today Show
I received one of your stools when I was just a year old. Now I am 29 and the proud father of a 1 year old boy, Carter. My Godmother, the same one who purchasedRon
Dear Damhorst Toys, Both of my daughters, ages 18 and 14 have a puzzle stool with their names. My 18 year old recently moved into her own apartment and her DamhEllie
Twenty-five years have passed since I got the name stool for my first-born, driving out to your place in the country. When the second child lost the "i" in herDonna
Thanks so much, your stools are wonderful, and I have ordered many of them for my friends!!Donna
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3-4 weeks for creation and delivery
- BOTH ITEMS MUST SHIP TO THE SAME ADDRESS TO SAVE $10.00
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR GIFT CARD ON BOTTOM OF STOOL
- Stool stands 9 inches off the ground, dimensions are 9" x 12" and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM on the stool and the blanket, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES (Example: AvaJune)
- Included with the Name Puzzle Stool is a pink satin trim, anti-pill micro fleece baby blanket that has a super soft finish with an elegant matching satin binding
- This item is made of 100% micro fiber polyester fabric and measures 30" x 40"
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
I ordered this for my nephews first bday 3 years ago and now my husband and I are making it a tradition for all our nieces and nephews! We loved it!Blair
I should have mentioned that both of my daughters received name stools when they were born from some friends. I turned the stools over to get your name. I shoulJayne
May you have a wonderful and prosperous season. Your products are enjoyed by many - longevity and quality are standards I appreciate from you at Damhorst Toys -Shannon
I had to laugh when you wrote "The "baby" will recieve their stool...". The "baby" is a 47 year old man my sister's husband. When my sister and Vic had their seRobin