Name Stool in Pastels and Embroidered Blanket ($144.90 if bought separately - Savings of $10.00)
Featured on the Today Show
Thanks so much! We have been giving these gifts to new babies for 17years (ever since our daughter received one as a new baby!) and they are always loved and chJudy
My parents bought me a stool in 1983 with my name and I still have it! My two kids play with it and sit on it all the time! I wanted to get my daughter the sameLindsay
Thank you for asking. My son received that stool almost 17 yrs ago. He is now 20 and has used it for so many different purposes over the years. What a quality pGail
Thank you for the note. I just wanted to let you know that we have enjoyed the name stools that people gave us as gifts 15 years ago. Yes, there’s some wear andJanet
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2-3 weeks for creation and delivery
- Item 12502
- BOTH ITEMS MUST SHIP TO THE SAME ADDRESS TO SAVE $10.00
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR GIFT CARD ON BOTTOM OF STOOL
- Stool stands 9 inches off the ground, dimensions are 9" x 12" and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM on the stool and the blanket, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES (Example: AvaJune)
- Included with the Name Puzzle Stool is a pink satin trim, anti-pill micro fleece baby blanket that has a super soft finish with an elegant matching satin binding
- This item is made of 100% micro fiber polyester fabric and measures 30" x 40"
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
Thank you. I love your products and my gift to any new babies in the family or with friends, I send a Damhorst Puzzle Stool. Everyone loves the gift.Joyce
Hello Carol, Thank You for your families personal attention. Shelley and I just had a baby boy and received a stool for Curtis our son. We loved it. He will enjCraig and Shelley
was so happy to see you still were in business and online. All three of my children received stools as birth presents and they are still in their rooms!(When IEva
Thank you, my son Conor is almost five and still plays with and uses his stool!Beth