Name Stool and Baseball Pillow ($119.90 if bought separately - Savings of $10.00)
Featured on the Today Show
I received one of these stools as a gift for my daughter Giuliana and think it is a GREAT gift. It is now my "go to" gift in this price range. So expect lots ofNathalie
This is our "standard" new arrival gift and both the parent and the child love it! Often when the 2nd child arrives, the parent gives us a hint that the 1st chiBecky
I just wanted to tell you how happy we were with this purchase! She is 21 months old and LOVES puzzles. This will be a wonderful tool to help her learn name recSarah
My parents bought me a stool in 1983 with my name and I still have it! My two kids play with it and sit on it all the time! I wanted to get my daughter the sameLindsay
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3-4 weeks for creation and delivery
- SAVE $10.00 - BOTH ITEMS MUST SHIP TO THE SAME ADDRESS
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR GIFT CARD ON BOTTOM OF THE NAME STOOL
- Stool stands 9 inches off the ground, dimensions are 9" x 12" and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM on the stool and the pillow baseball, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES (Example: AvaJune)
- This personalized Pillow Baseball is embroidered with the child's name and is completely machine washable.
- Pillow Baseball measures 9 inches in diameter
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery.
Thanks for the order confirmation. In 1984 we received a primary small stool from Damhorst Toys as a gift from a friend for our youngest son. Ever since then, IMaggie
This must be the 10th kid I've sent a puzzle stool to over the years and they're always a big hit. And easy to order. Many thanks.Don
We got our first stool almost 29 years ago for our oldest son and have 2 more children(26 and 20) who also have theirs. We use them to this very day. We love toSheryl
Dear Carol, My ten year old son has a stool from your comp[any which was given to him as a baby. It is still in use, extremely sturdy and has always been a sourBetsy