Name Stool and Baseball Pillow ($154.90 if bought separately - Savings of $10.00)
Featured on the Today Show
Thanks so much! We have been giving these gifts to new babies for 17years (ever since our daughter received one as a new baby!) and they are always loved and chJudy
We received a Damhorst stool as a gift when my 4th son was born and it is the nicest and sturdiest stool we have. They have all enjoyed taking the letters in anSue
I had to laugh when you wrote "The "baby" will recieve their stool...". The "baby" is a 47 year old man my sister's husband. When my sister and Vic had their seRobin
A friend recommended this to me and I love it at first sight. Wouldn't you know it, we received the stool today! It looks great! Thank you.alicia
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3-4 weeks for creation and delivery
- SAVE $10.00 - BOTH ITEMS MUST SHIP TO THE SAME ADDRESS
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR GIFT CARD ON BOTTOM OF THE NAME STOOL
- Stool stands 9 inches off the ground, dimensions are 9" x 12" and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM on the stool and the pillow baseball, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES (Example: AvaJune)
- This personalized Pillow Baseball is embroidered with the child's name and is completely machine washable.
- Pillow Baseball measures 9 inches in diameter
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery.
My daughter received a step stool from your company as a baby gift. She is now 3 year's old. We love the step stool-- it is one of her favorite things. UnfortunBernadette
Mrs. Damhorst, Thanks for returning the e-mail. I really appreciate your customer service. This is the second stool I have ordered in two months and our friendsHeather
Thank you soo much!!! Not only are your products great, your customer service is phenomenal. I will make sure to recommend your products to anyone I know lookiMitch
Hello--I am so glad you are still in business---I have sent so many of your name benches to friends of mine---my children (now 36 and 39 years old) still have tNancy