Name Stool and Embroidered Towel - Save $10.00 ($134.90 if bought separately - Savings of $10.00)
Featured on the Today Show
Thank you for the confirmation. I look forward to them receiving the stool -- I first sent one of your stools to my niece when she was born 14 years ago and havLinda
Just ran across an old brochure about your company. An aunt, Margaret, from Columbus, Ohio purchased at least ten stools from you. They were for each of her tenSusan
I have purchased benches from you for all of the kids in my life and they all love them. My daughter recently received a puzzle bench from her grandparents afteMichelle
I have 3 children ages 10, 5, and 3, and each one of them has a Damhorst stool. In fact, my youngest has two. They were all gifts when the children were born. EMichael
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3-4 weeks for creation and delivery
- BOTH ITEMS MUST SHIP TO THE SAME ADDRESS TO SAVE $10.00
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR GIFT CARD ON BOTTOM OF STOOL
- Stool stands 9 inches off the ground, dimensions are 9" x 12" and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM on the stool and the towel, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES (Example: AvaJune)
- Towel made of 100% cotton loop terry fabric, this personalized hooded bath towel measures 34" x 34"
- The embroidered font matches our popular Name Puzzle Stool and makes a great addition to that gift for matching items used in the bathroom
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
Thank you very much. I am very impressed at the level of service your company has provided and will be sure to pass on kudo's for your company.Natasha
Mrs. Damhorst, Thanks for returning the e-mail. I really appreciate your customer service. This is the second stool I have ordered in two months and our friendsHeather
Today I received the puzzle stool for my 2nd grandchild. Yall still do such WONDERFUL work. Thank you! It's beautiful. I love the engraving to make it a meaningKaren
We received a Damhorst stool as a gift when my 4th son was born and it is the nicest and sturdiest stool we have. They have all enjoyed taking the letters in anSue