Name Stool and Embroidered Towel - Save $10.00 ($159.90 if bought separately - Savings of $10.00)
Featured on the Today Show
I bought my 1st stool from you in 1980 for my 1st son & bought many more over the years for my other children & as gifts for friends & relatives. Now the son whDonna
Thank you for your reply. I am sure Owen will come to love his stool. It is the perfect baby gift. My children still play with theirs and they are 7,5 and 3. AnEileen
Last week I received two puzzle stools which were ordered a couple of weeks before. They are absolutely perfect!! One of these ordered is for my ninth grandchilSue
No need to convince us of the wonders of your stools. Both our children received one when they were born and we must have given away 10 or more to others sinceJanet
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3 weeks for creation and delivery
- BOTH ITEMS MUST SHIP TO THE SAME ADDRESS TO SAVE $10.00
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR GIFT CARD ON BOTTOM OF STOOL
- Stool stands 9 inches off the ground, dimensions are 9" x 12" and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM on the stool and the towel, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES (Example: AvaJune)
- Towel made of 100% cotton loop terry fabric, this personalized hooded bath towel measures 34" x 34"
- The embroidered font matches our popular Name Puzzle Stool and makes a great addition to that gift for matching items used in the bathroom
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
This is for my youngest grandchild, I now have 4, and they all have their name stool. So do their parents, my daughter and son! Their stools are now approx. 25Robin
Thank you for the order confirmation. AS the mother of one who has a stool, I KNOW they will love them!! She still plays with her at almost three!!Gretchen
Hello--I am so glad you are still in business---I have sent so many of your name benches to friends of mine---my children (now 36 and 39 years old) still have tNancy
We received a Damhorst stool as a gift when my 4th son was born and it is the nicest and sturdiest stool we have. They have all enjoyed taking the letters in anSue