Name Stool and Embroidered Towel in Pastel Colors ($149.90 if bought separately - Savings of $10.00)
Featured on the Today Show
Thank you! I have purchased many of these stools (going back to when my children were young, which was 23 years ago) and they have always been a favorite. By thPatti
My own children have them, and we have been very pleased. One child is 12 the other 9, and they are still in use. We do remember you business for special eventsEileen
We are glad you are still in business....bought stools for OUR kids years ago (now 29 and 26) and they still have them and use them. Over the years we have gottGregg
I have 3 children ages 10, 5, and 3, and each one of them has a Damhorst stool. In fact, my youngest has two. They were all gifts when the children were born. EMichael
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3-4 weeks for creation and delivery
- BOTH ITEMS MUST SHIP TO THE SAME ADDRESS TO SAVE $10.00
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR GIFT CARD ON BOTTOM OF STOOL
- Stool stands 9 inches off the ground, dimensions are 9" x 12" and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM on the stool and the towel, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES (Example: AvaJune)
- Towel made of 100% cotton loop terry fabric, this personalized hooded bath towel measures 34" x 34"
- The embroidered font matches our popular Name Puzzle Stool and makes a great addition to that gift for matching items used in the bathroom
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
We have been with you for over 10 years, to the point where new mommies are actually REQUESTING your stools from us! How wonderful to see how your little originLeslie
We love our stools that you made for our children so much, that they are now going to be our go to baby gift from now on! They are beautifully made, and the kidTara
Received our stool and we love it. Our 18 month is learning to climb up on his 'big boys' bed and will be ready for the transition. It's lovely. We keep passingMarie
We have four children each of them have had their Damhorst stools for 20, 19, 16 and 14 years! :) Each of them still use theirs to reach the top shelf of theirBeppie