Name Stool and Embroidered Towel in Pastel Colors ($149.90 if bought separately - Savings of $10.00)
Featured on the Today Show
Thank you for your reply. I am sure Owen will come to love his stool. It is the perfect baby gift. My children still play with theirs and they are 7,5 and 3. AnEileen
I look forward to giving your stool to my friend for his first born. We have three stools at my home that still look great and continue being used for 11, 9 andJed
Kris, I just wanted to say that the stool arrived and it is JUST BEAUTIFUL! We have a stool that our daughter received from our neighbors when she was born 13 yJulie
I am so happy that Damhorst Toys is still in business. I still have my stool from 1981 and am very excited to order one for my son. They are durable, long-lastiSarah
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3-4 weeks for creation and delivery
- BOTH ITEMS MUST SHIP TO THE SAME ADDRESS TO SAVE $10.00
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR GIFT CARD ON BOTTOM OF STOOL
- Stool stands 9 inches off the ground, dimensions are 9" x 12" and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM on the stool and the towel, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES (Example: AvaJune)
- Towel made of 100% cotton loop terry fabric, this personalized hooded bath towel measures 34" x 34"
- The embroidered font matches our popular Name Puzzle Stool and makes a great addition to that gift for matching items used in the bathroom
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
Thanks for your message. We don't need any convincing. Although we have not purchased any stools since about 1993, all three of our boys have them, and the oldeLarry
Today I received the puzzle stool for my 2nd grandchild. Yall still do such WONDERFUL work. Thank you! It's beautiful. I love the engraving to make it a meaningKaren
I have been buying your name puzzle stools since 1979. At that time I lived in St. Louis and saw one in Crestwood Mall, which I purchased for my God Daughter. IBob
I had to laugh when you wrote "The "baby" will recieve their stool...". The "baby" is a 47 year old man my sister's husband. When my sister and Vic had their seRobin