Name Stool and Embroidered Towel in Pastel Colors ($134.90 if bought separately - Savings of $10.00)
Featured on the Today Show
My daughter received a step stool from your company as a baby gift. She is now 3 year's old. We love the step stool-- it is one of her favorite things. UnfortunBernadette
Thank you ! Thank you ! THank you!!! I will be watching for the stool. Not sure what you meant about baby and gift card??? THat was not part of my order??? HoweGlenda
One of my best friends just bought my 2 year old, Peyton, her first name stool as a birthday gift. She LOVES it and plays with it everyday. Her favorite thing iWiebke
Today I received the puzzle stool for my 2nd grandchild. Yall still do such WONDERFUL work. Thank you! It's beautiful. I love the engraving to make it a meaningKaren
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3-4 weeks for creation and delivery
- BOTH ITEMS MUST SHIP TO THE SAME ADDRESS TO SAVE $10.00
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR GIFT CARD ON BOTTOM OF STOOL
- Stool stands 9 inches off the ground, dimensions are 9" x 12" and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM on the stool and the towel, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES (Example: AvaJune)
- Towel made of 100% cotton loop terry fabric, this personalized hooded bath towel measures 34" x 34"
- The embroidered font matches our popular Name Puzzle Stool and makes a great addition to that gift for matching items used in the bathroom
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
Just a note to tell you that this is a second generation stool. I found you at the Pink Palace Crafts Fair in Memphis in the 80's and bought stools---still goiJesse
Thank you for maintaining the highest quality craftsmanship. This is our second bench in a couple of months. Our "Seamus" bench was the hit of the day.Candace
Thank you. My two children each have one of your name stools, and I have given them as gifts to my friends and family. I think this is the fourth one I have purSarah
Iíve ordered quite a few of these stools for friends and family. Someone gave them our my daughters when they were born and I canít think of a better gift. WhilMitch