Name Stool and Embroidered Blanket ($144.90 if bought separately - Savings of $10.00)
Featured on the Today Show
I bought the step stool for my dear friends daughter who turned 2 yesterday. She would always come to my house and play with my sons step stool that he receivedChris
We bought these same stools from you back in 1982/1983 for our kids-Our son recently took out HIS stool from when he was little and it had your name stamped onMarguerite
My son (27) still has his small stool that he received as a gift when he turned 2. We like it so well that we decided to buy our grandson his own stool. EvanNancy
I am so happy that Damhorst Toys is still in business. I still have my stool from 1981 and am very excited to order one for my son. They are durable, long-lastiSarah
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2-3 weeks for creation and delivery
- BOTH ITEMS MUST SHIP TO THE SAME ADDRESS TO SAVE $10.00
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR GIFT CARD ON BOTTOM OF STOOL
- Stool stands 9 inches off the ground, dimensions are 9" x 12" and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM on the stool and the blanket, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES (Example: AvaJune)
- Included with the Name Puzzle Stool is a blue satin trim, anti-pill micro fleece baby blanket that has a super soft finish with an elegant matching satin binding
- This item is made of 100% micro fiber polyester fabric and measures 30" x 40"
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
We are long time stool purchasers. My kids have theirs from about 10 and 14 years ago and we often buy one for newborns of friends. This child "requested" one (Janet
Thanks so much, your stools are wonderful, and I have ordered many of them for my friends!!Donna
I ordered this for my nephews first bday 3 years ago and now my husband and I are making it a tradition for all our nieces and nephews! We loved it!Blair
In 1985 we bought our 1st name stool for our oldest son. Now we're buying this name stool for our 1st grandchild. She's playing with her Dad's right now. I loveWendy