Name Stool and Embroidered Blanket ($129.90 if bought separately - Savings of $10.00)
Featured on the Today Show
I recently ordered a small stool for my grandson Bryce for his second birthday. In the box was a very nice note from Angela asking to write back if I was pleaseNancy
It has been a pleasure working with you, and I look forward to receiving the stool for my granddaughter.Barbara
We know how nice your stools are. Our children, aged 13 and 16 still have theirs!Ellen
I know they will love them! I received one for my son four years ago and I order them faithfully as baby gifts now! Both of my kids LOVE them (they have the coaStacey
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3-4 weeks for creation and delivery
- BOTH ITEMS MUST SHIP TO THE SAME ADDRESS TO SAVE $10.00
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR GIFT CARD ON BOTTOM OF STOOL
- Stool stands 9 inches off the ground, dimensions are 9" x 12" and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM on the stool and the blanket, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES (Example: AvaJune)
- Included with the Name Puzzle Stool is a blue satin trim, anti-pill micro fleece baby blanket that has a super soft finish with an elegant matching satin binding
- This item is made of 100% micro fiber polyester fabric and measures 30" x 40"
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
I have ordered from Damhorst Toys multiple times, for my own children and as gifts. We are still using your products for 30+ years!Linda
Dear Damhorst Toys, Both of my daughters, ages 18 and 14 have a puzzle stool with their names. My 18 year old recently moved into her own apartment and her DamhEllie
I just received the small stool I ordered for my niece, Scarlett, and it is perfect!! I'm so thankful for the fast delivery!! It's wonderful and I know she willDanielle
This is my second stool ordered, the other was for my first Grandson and now this for my first Granddaughter! Had to get her the same, of course. My Grandson LOLinda