Name Stool and Embroidered Blanket ($154.90 if bought separately - Savings of $10.00)
Featured on the Today Show
Dear Carol. I was so pleased to find you on-line. Both of my children, ages 16 and 12 received name stools when they were born or shortly thereafter, and they sSteven
I bought my first stool from you 19 years ago not long after my first daughter was born, and not only do all my children have them, I send them to all my new niSusan
We began purchasing these stools 30 years ago for our children. I am thrilled that you are still around for this next generation!Candace
Thank you for being around still! Each of my boys have had a stool from your company. My oldest is 22 and the youngest is 5. My friend bought one for each of myJennifer
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2-3 weeks for creation and delivery
- BOTH ITEMS MUST SHIP TO THE SAME ADDRESS TO SAVE $10.00
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR GIFT CARD ON BOTTOM OF STOOL
- Stool stands 9 inches off the ground, dimensions are 9" x 12" and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM on the stool and the blanket, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES (Example: AvaJune)
- Included with the Name Puzzle Stool is a blue satin trim, anti-pill micro fleece baby blanket that has a super soft finish with an elegant matching satin binding
- This item is made of 100% micro fiber polyester fabric and measures 30" x 40"
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
Thank you for the confirmation. I look forward to them receiving the stool -- I first sent one of your stools to my niece when she was born 14 years ago and havLinda
Thanks for the order confirmation. I have been using you for years, and these are the best gifts anyone could get. Thanks.Robin
Wow, you guys are terrific. I've ordered from you before and was always very pleased with the feedback I got from the parents of the recipients but you go way bMolli
My 15 year old son received a stool when he was born. Since then I purchased one for my other son (now age 12), and have purchased them for close friends and faDebra