Name Puzzle and Book Stool
Featured on the Today Show
My son has one of your step stools that has gotten years of use and still looks beautiful. He has just started his first year of college. I am sure Grace will lJanet
I have been buying your names stools for all my friend's and family's babies for almost 20 years. The stools are still around when they are in high school.Joel
Hi! Just wanted to let you know that my son got one of your wonderful stools 21 years ago. We have two other children who have them also. We ordered Jaden's stoKim
I will be ordering two of the small step stools later when my great-grandsons are born, but just wanted to tell you that all 7 of my grandchildren have the stepMargaret
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 6 weeks for creation and delivery
The "Original Name Puzzle Stool" since 1971 and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF THIS NAME STOOL
- 8 Letter Maximum
- Comes with 2 books, My First Color and My First ABCs book
- Name Stool stands 9 inches off the ground
- Step Stool top dimensions are 9 x 20 inches constructed from a one solid piece of Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for all Name Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery of Name Stool.
My daughter received a step stool from your company as a baby gift. She is now 3 year's old. We love the step stool-- it is one of her favorite things. UnfortunBernadette
I can't believe I am purchasing stools for the second generations. I still have the original label from my daughter that I have kept for the past 20 plus yearsAlyn
Thank you so very much! My kids have stools from the 1980s from craft shows here in St Louis. Stools are still perfect even though they have years of play and uTerri
We liked the first one we received as a gift so much, our other two kids deserve them!! Nice workmanship! E-mail us with any questions. Happy Holidays and ThankPatrick