My Name Board Puzzle - 3 Name
Featured on the Today Show
We received a Damhorst stool as a gift when my 4th son was born and it is the nicest and sturdiest stool we have. They have all enjoyed taking the letters in anSue
This is for my youngest grandchild, I now have 4, and they all have their name stool. So do their parents, my daughter and son! Their stools are now approx. 25Robin
Miles requested the stool because my daughter has one from your company that was a gift. So I know he'll like it.Dana
Received the confirmation. I just wanted to add my appreciation for your products. My oldest son, now 6, received his stool as a baby gift. He still uses it andJoan
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3 weeks for creation and delivery
- This item is constructed with our toughest 3/4" Maple Euro-Ply, the leather strap is excellent for hanging
- A dot of color matching each letter is placed on the inside of the board puzzle to allow the child to match the color of the letter with its proper place.
- Each letter has a small wooden knob for pulling pieces out, fantastic for improving the pincer grasp.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR GIFT MESSAGE ON BACK**
- Allow approximately 3 weeks for delivery
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.!!
My daughter is 17 years old and has a stool that she received on her first birthday. She still uses it to reach items in her closet. My 11 year old son also hasBeth
Having seen one of your products that was given to my granddaughter, I was very impressed by the quality and durability of your products. I'm sure I will be ordSteve
This is the third stool I have purchased from you, and you are right, it is wonderful. A keepsake forever. Thank you.Kathy
I got my stool as a baby 29 years ago which I still use. Now I am ordering one for my daughter!Julie