MyName Board Puzzle - 1 Name
Featured on the Today Show
Both my kids 3 year old boy and 1 year old girl received them as gifts and love them! I'm passing on the tradition!Lara
Thanks so much! My 18 and 19 year old received your stool when they were born and I have been sending them as gifts ever since. They are great!Randi
I must tell you that I am really impressed with your products. I had never heard of your company before until a coworker suggested we get on of the stools as aChristine
We received a Damhorst stool as a gift when my 4th son was born and it is the nicest and sturdiest stool we have. They have all enjoyed taking the letters in anSue
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3 weeks for creation and delivery
- This item is constructed with our toughest 3/4" Maple Euro-Ply, the leather strap is excellent for hanging
- A dot of color matching each letter is placed on the inside of the board puzzle to allow the child to match the color of the letter with its proper place.
- Each letter has a small wooden knob for pulling pieces out, fantastic for improving the pincer grasp.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR GIFT MESSAGE ON BACK**
- Allow approximately 3 weeks for delivery
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.!!
The reason I chose this gift for a special baby is that my grandson received one of your stools when he was born 3 1/2 years ago. When he was a baby, his mom usPhyllis
I bought my 1st stool from you in 1980 for my 1st son & bought many more over the years for my other children & as gifts for friends & relatives. Now the son whDonna
I know they will love them because I had a baby 11 1/2 months ago and a friend sent me one. I saved your web site address with them in mind! I wish I had one wiBobbi
The family loves the stool and has asked for the address to order for friends and family...the tradition continues! As I mentioned, Richard Shearer and Patti ShDan & Debbie