My Hebrew Name Puzzle - 1 Line
Featured on the Today Show
Our son received one of your stools when he was born - 12 years ago!! He still has it - he still cherishes it. We have given many as gifts over the years. ThankBarbara
My 15 year old son received a stool when he was born. Since then I purchased one for my other son (now age 12), and have purchased them for close friends and faDebra
I have been ordering from you from years now and will continue to do so. You have quality products and an easy ordering system!!!!Janice
I received one of your stools when I was just a year old. Now I am 29 and the proud father of a 1 year old boy, Carter. My Godmother, the same one who purchasedRon
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the board puzzle as entered in the Child's Name field.
- Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma. (7 Hebrew character maximum)
- This item is constructed with our toughest 3/4" Maple Euro-Ply, the leather strap is excellent for hanging. A dot of color matching each letter is placed on the inside of the board puzzle to allow the child to match the color of the letter with its proper place.
- Each letter has a small wooden knob for pulling pieces out, fantastic for improving the pincer grasp.
- Allow approximately 3 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.!!
The stool has arrived and Jamie and his parents are thrilled with it! Thanks again.Bob
I have been buying your names stools for all my friend's and family's babies for almost 20 years. The stools are still around when they are in high school.Joel
My son (27) still has his small stool that he received as a gift when he turned 2. We like it so well that we decided to buy our grandson his own stool. EvanNancy
We first encountered your work when our grandchildren were given puzzle stools as newborn gifts. They have grown up with them and love them. We do to and areDavid