My Hebrew Name Puzzle - 1 Line
Featured on the Today Show
Thanks for your message. We don't need any convincing. Although we have not purchased any stools since about 1993, all three of our boys have them, and the oldeLarry
Last week I received two puzzle stools which were ordered a couple of weeks before. They are absolutely perfect!! One of these ordered is for my ninth grandchilSue
Just uncovered an order form from the 1990's and took a chance that you were still making your puzzle stools, as we bought one for each of our daughters, born iPWK
We received one of these stools for our son when he was born - he's now 3 1/2 and uses it every day!Nishta
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the board puzzle as entered in the Child's Name field.
- Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma. (7 Hebrew character maximum)
- This item is constructed with our toughest 3/4" Maple Euro-Ply, the leather strap is excellent for hanging. A dot of color matching each letter is placed on the inside of the board puzzle to allow the child to match the color of the letter with its proper place.
- Each letter has a small wooden knob for pulling pieces out, fantastic for improving the pincer grasp.
- Allow approximately 3 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.!!
We bought these same stools from you back in 1982/1983 for our kids-Our son recently took out HIS stool from when he was little and it had your name stamped onMarguerite
Just thought I'd mention -- this is our third child, and our third Damhorst name puzzle stool! We saw your exhibit at the Best of Missouri Market last weekend aTina
I bought the first one 30 years ago for my grandson. All 8 of my grandchildren have them. Now I'm buying for great grandchildren.Madelyn
we have three of your stools and have given away probably 15 at this point!rita