My Hebrew Name Puzzle - 1 Line
Featured on the Today Show
My wife and I have been sending out your stools for many years. Everyone who receives it, loves it. In fact, it is a tradition that we send out your stools. RecGary
Having seen one of your products that was given to my granddaughter, I was very impressed by the quality and durability of your products. I'm sure I will be ordSteve
Just ran across an old brochure about your company. An aunt, Margaret, from Columbus, Ohio purchased at least ten stools from you. They were for each of her tenSusan
We have been with you for over 10 years, to the point where new mommies are actually REQUESTING your stools from us! How wonderful to see how your little originLeslie
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the board puzzle as entered in the Child's Name field.
- Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma. (7 Hebrew character maximum)
- This item is constructed with our toughest 3/4" Maple Euro-Ply, the leather strap is excellent for hanging. A dot of color matching each letter is placed on the inside of the board puzzle to allow the child to match the color of the letter with its proper place.
- Each letter has a small wooden knob for pulling pieces out, fantastic for improving the pincer grasp.
- Allow approximately 3 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.!!
No need to convince us of the wonders of your stools. Both our children received one when they were born and we must have given away 10 or more to others sinceJanet
I just wanted to let you know that my order arrived and it is perfect. It is for our first grandson. Our daughters each received one as a gift when they were juDonna
My son received a stool and a name puzzle almost 12 years ago. they have been great.Will
I have ordered from Damhorst Toys multiple times, for my own children and as gifts. We are still using your products for 30+ years!Linda