My Hebrew Name Puzzle - 1 Line
Featured on the Today Show
Just thought you might be interested in knowing that I have purchased puzzle stools from Damhorst Toys for over 20 years. I believe I had first heard about yourBG
Thank you. My two children each have one of your name stools, and I have given them as gifts to my friends and family. I think this is the fourth one I have purSarah
I just wanted to tell you how happy we were with this purchase! She is 21 months old and LOVES puzzles. This will be a wonderful tool to help her learn name recSarah
Thank you for sending the confirmation. I have been ordering Damhorst name puzzles since 1976 or 1977 and the child to whom I sent the first one is now 28!! WeBeth
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the board puzzle as entered in the Child's Name field.
- Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma. (7 Hebrew character maximum)
- This item is constructed with our toughest 3/4" Maple Euro-Ply, the leather strap is excellent for hanging. A dot of color matching each letter is placed on the inside of the board puzzle to allow the child to match the color of the letter with its proper place.
- Each letter has a small wooden knob for pulling pieces out, fantastic for improving the pincer grasp.
- Allow approximately 3 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.!!
We received a stool with our newborn's name in the fall and we love it, so we thought we'd do the same for a friend of ours.Sean
My two children, now 16 and 12, both still have their name puzzle stools and still use them almost daily for reaching things on their closet shelves or changingBarb
I called last evening and spoke with someone (Carol?) about the shipping notice I had received which I thought had the wrong Zip code. But I must say you guys aBrian
Thank you for maintaining the highest quality craftsmanship. This is our second bench in a couple of months. Our "Seamus" bench was the hit of the day.Candace