My Hebrew Name Puzzle - 1 Line
Featured on the Today Show
This is my sixth stool purchased from Damhorst. They are wonderful gifts! Thank you!Christina
I just wanted to tell you how happy we were with this purchase! She is 21 months old and LOVES puzzles. This will be a wonderful tool to help her learn name recSarah
I bought my first stool from you 19 years ago not long after my first daughter was born, and not only do all my children have them, I send them to all my new niSusan
Thank you. My two children each have one of your name stools, and I have given them as gifts to my friends and family. I think this is the fourth one I have purSarah
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the board puzzle as entered in the Child's Name field.
- Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma. (7 Hebrew character maximum)
- This item is constructed with our toughest 3/4" Maple Euro-Ply, the leather strap is excellent for hanging. A dot of color matching each letter is placed on the inside of the board puzzle to allow the child to match the color of the letter with its proper place.
- Each letter has a small wooden knob for pulling pieces out, fantastic for improving the pincer grasp.
- Allow approximately 3 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.!!
No need to convince us of the wonders of your stools. Both our children received one when they were born and we must have given away 10 or more to others sinceJanet
My daughter is 13 and she still has hers. She weighs as much as I do and uses it in her closet now, to reach things on the top shelf. When she was little, she pBeverly
We received this stool for our eldest daughter as a gift when she was born and when James was born, thought he should have one of his own too. It's taken us twoalicia
I called last evening and spoke with someone (Carol?) about the shipping notice I had received which I thought had the wrong Zip code. But I must say you guys aBrian