My Hebrew Name Puzzle - 1 Line
Featured on the Today Show
Thank you for a great product that has been delighting parents and children of our friends and family for 26 + years!Ellen
Thanks very much for the order confirmation. My daughter, Emi has one of your stools and loves it!Susan
Thanks for the order confirmation. My son, Jacob, received a stool as a gift when he was first born (in March). We LOVE it. It is super cute and very well madeKellie
Thank you for asking. My son received that stool almost 17 yrs ago. He is now 20 and has used it for so many different purposes over the years. What a quality pGail
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the board puzzle as entered in the Child's Name field.
- Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma. (7 Hebrew character maximum)
- This item is constructed with our toughest 3/4" Maple Euro-Ply, the leather strap is excellent for hanging. A dot of color matching each letter is placed on the inside of the board puzzle to allow the child to match the color of the letter with its proper place.
- Each letter has a small wooden knob for pulling pieces out, fantastic for improving the pincer grasp.
- Allow approximately 3 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.!!
I should have mentioned that both of my daughters received name stools when they were born from some friends. I turned the stools over to get your name. I shoulJayne
My children have two of their very own stools which were received as gifts - and they love them!!!!!!!Michael
My mom started ordering from your parents in 1981. She ordered for all 17 of her grandchildren, this is her first great grandchild. My mom is 92 1/2, she foundJulie
My 15 year old son received a stool when he was born. Since then I purchased one for my other son (now age 12), and have purchased them for close friends and faDebra