My Hebrew Name Puzzle - 1 Line
Featured on the Today Show
We love our stools that you made for our children so much, that they are now going to be our go to baby gift from now on! They are beautifully made, and the kidTara
Thank you so much for the confirmation. Just wanted to say that we keep giving the step stools as baby gifts ever since our son received one 14 years ago. EveryLoryn
Both my kids 3 year old boy and 1 year old girl received them as gifts and love them! I'm passing on the tradition!Lara
Our son received one of your stools when he was born - 12 years ago!! He still has it - he still cherishes it. We have given many as gifts over the years. ThankBarbara
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the board puzzle as entered in the Child's Name field.
- Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma. (7 Hebrew character maximum)
- This item is constructed with our toughest 3/4" Maple Euro-Ply, the leather strap is excellent for hanging. A dot of color matching each letter is placed on the inside of the board puzzle to allow the child to match the color of the letter with its proper place.
- Each letter has a small wooden knob for pulling pieces out, fantastic for improving the pincer grasp.
- Allow approximately 3 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.!!
I ordered name stools from you 29 yrs ago for my three children and was so happy now to find you on the web . Now I am ordering for my grandchildren. Thank YouNancy
I have been buying your name puzzle stools since 1979. At that time I lived in St. Louis and saw one in Crestwood Mall, which I purchased for my God Daughter. IBob
We know how nice your stools are. Our children, aged 13 and 16 still have theirs!Ellen
I'm so glad you finally got a web site. I've been ordering from you for about 16 years!Andrea