My Hebrew Name Puzzle - 1 Line
Featured on the Today Show
As I said in my message to you, we have personally been enjoying your stools for over 15 yrs in our house, not to mention the many gifts I have ordered from youRena
My daughter received a step stool from your company as a baby gift. She is now 3 year's old. We love the step stool-- it is one of her favorite things. UnfortunBernadette
I love your stools....have been giving them as gifts for years (and have 3 of our own!!). Thanks for your quality products and wonderful service.Dave
The stool has arrived and Jamie and his parents are thrilled with it! Thanks again.Bob
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the board puzzle as entered in the Child's Name field.
- Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma. (7 Hebrew character maximum)
- This item is constructed with our toughest 3/4" Maple Euro-Ply, the leather strap is excellent for hanging. A dot of color matching each letter is placed on the inside of the board puzzle to allow the child to match the color of the letter with its proper place.
- Each letter has a small wooden knob for pulling pieces out, fantastic for improving the pincer grasp.
- Allow approximately 3 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.!!
Thank you for 26 years (we have been customers) of great gifts!Ellen
Thank you for being around still! Each of my boys have had a stool from your company. My oldest is 22 and the youngest is 5. My friend bought one for each of myJennifer
I received the wood name puzzles a few days ago. I really love them. Thanks for your prompt delivery. You guys have really made ordering very pleasant. I wilNina
I bought my 1st stool from you in 1980 for my 1st son & bought many more over the years for my other children & as gifts for friends & relatives. Now the son whDonna