Large Name Puzzle Stool in Pastel Colors
Featured on the Today Show
Friends of ours gave us one of the puzzle benches when our son was born a year ago. He absolutely loves playing with it! We like it so much that we ordered oneKatie
I just wanted you to know that my grandparents first got me a stool from Damhorst in 1977 and I still have it, we all do. Since 1977 we have continued the tradiJennifer
We received this stool for our eldest daughter as a gift when she was born and when James was born, thought he should have one of his own too. It's taken us twoalicia
Our daughter is now 33. The tradition continues...I've since purchased two others for my first and second grand daughters when they were born and now one for CaPJ
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
The "Original Name Puzzle Stool" since 1971 and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF THIS NAME STOOL
- 14 Letter Maximum
- Name Stools stands 9 inches off the ground
- Step Stool top dimensions are 9 x 20 inches constructed from a one solid piece of Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for all Name Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for Name Stool delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
Hello Carol, Thank You for your families personal attention. Shelley and I just had a baby boy and received a stool for Curtis our son. We loved it. He will enjCraig and Shelley
We bought these same stools from you back in 1982/1983 for our kids-Our son recently took out HIS stool from when he was little and it had your name stamped onMarguerite
We are the proud owners of 4 stools - our oldest daughter received one when she was born 14 years ago and it is still in her room (probably underneath a pile ofSharon
The reason I chose this gift for a special baby is that my grandson received one of your stools when he was born 3 1/2 years ago. When he was a baby, his mom usPhyllis