Small Name Puzzle Stool in Pastel Colors
Featured on the Today Show
Miles requested the stool because my daughter has one from your company that was a gift. So I know he'll like it.Dana
My youngest son, Bo, just turned 21 years old. He's got a great job, bought a car and announced he is moving into his own apartment! Moving day came and Bo gathPat
So excited to be getting our second son his very own stool! I had both a stool and name puzzle as a little girl and it was so special to get one for our first sKelly
Twenty-five years have passed since I got the name stool for my first-born, driving out to your place in the country. When the second child lost the "i" in herDonna
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2-3 weeks for creation and delivery
The "Original Name Puzzle Stool" since 1971 and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF THIS NAME STOOL
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES ON NAME STOOL (Example: Ava June)
- 7 Letter Maximum with two capitals
- Name Stools stands 9 inches off the ground
- Step Stool top dimensions are 9 x 12 inches constructed from a one solid piece of Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for all Name Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for Name Stool delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
We liked the first one we received as a gift so much, our other two kids deserve them!! Nice workmanship! E-mail us with any questions. Happy Holidays and ThankPatrick
My own children have them, and we have been very pleased. One child is 12 the other 9, and they are still in use. We do remember you business for special eventsEileen
Thanks for the order confirmation. In 1984 we received a primary small stool from Damhorst Toys as a gift from a friend for our youngest son. Ever since then, IMaggie
My 18 and 14 year old sons both still have their puzzle stools! This is a gift for my niece's new baby whom I am sure wull enjoy it.Dawn