Small Name Puzzle Stool in Pastel Colors
Featured on the Today Show
Having seen one of your products that was given to my granddaughter, I was very impressed by the quality and durability of your products. I'm sure I will be ordSteve
This must be the 10th kid I've sent a puzzle stool to over the years and they're always a big hit. And easy to order. Many thanks.Don
Thank you so very much! You guys are the best! I've been ordering from you ever since my kids who are now 31 and 34 received your stools as birth gifts. Keep upSuzanne
In 1985 we bought our 1st name stool for our oldest son. Now we're buying this name stool for our 1st grandchild. She's playing with her Dad's right now. I loveWendy
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
The "Original Name Puzzle Stool" since 1971 and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF THIS NAME STOOL
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES ON NAME STOOL (Example: Ava June)
- 7 Letter Maximum with two capitals
- Name Stools stands 9 inches off the ground
- Step Stool top dimensions are 9 x 12 inches constructed from a one solid piece of Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for all Name Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for Name Stool delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
We received this stool for our eldest daughter as a gift when she was born and when James was born, thought he should have one of his own too. It's taken us twoalicia
My sons are 27 and 29 years old and they still have the stools we bought them as toddlers. Outstanding quality and craftsmanship. Extremely sturdy. I had kept tGregory
Iíve ordered quite a few of these stools for friends and family. Someone gave them our my daughters when they were born and I canít think of a better gift. WhilMitch
My son has one of your step stools that has gotten years of use and still looks beautiful. He has just started his first year of college. I am sure Grace will lJanet