Small Name Puzzle Stool in Pastel Colors
Featured on the Today Show
My older son received one of these from a family friend and loves it. It is beautiful and durable so I wanted to get one for his brother too.Jennifer
We got our first stool almost 29 years ago for our oldest son and have 2 more children(26 and 20) who also have theirs. We use them to this very day. We love toSheryl
My son has one of your step stools that has gotten years of use and still looks beautiful. He has just started his first year of college. I am sure Grace will lJanet
We liked the first one we received as a gift so much, our other two kids deserve them!! Nice workmanship! E-mail us with any questions. Happy Holidays and ThankPatrick
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3-4 weeks for creation and delivery
The "Original Name Puzzle Stool" since 1971 and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF THIS NAME STOOL
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES ON NAME STOOL (Example: Ava June)
- 7 Letter Maximum with two capitals
- Name Stools stands 9 inches off the ground
- Step Stool top dimensions are 9 x 12 inches constructed from a one solid piece of Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for all Name Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for Name Stool delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
Ever since we received a puzzle of yours as a gift for our new born son (now 17 years old), we have been ordering puzzles to give as gifts. As long as you keepRuss
Just thought I'd mention -- this is our third child, and our third Damhorst name puzzle stool! We saw your exhibit at the Best of Missouri Market last weekend aTina
Kris, I just wanted to say that the stool arrived and it is JUST BEAUTIFUL! We have a stool that our daughter received from our neighbors when she was born 13 yJulie
Iíve ordered quite a few of these stools for friends and family. Someone gave them our my daughters when they were born and I canít think of a better gift. WhilMitch