Small Name Puzzle Stool in Pastel Colors
Featured on the Today Show
was so happy to see you still were in business and online. All three of my children received stools as birth presents and they are still in their rooms!(When IEva
Iíve ordered quite a few of these stools for friends and family. Someone gave them our my daughters when they were born and I canít think of a better gift. WhilMitch
We love your puzzle stools. My two girls still love and use theirs -- and they got them 14 and 11 years ago! They are absolutely the best baby presents!Joan
I can't believe I am purchasing stools for the second generations. I still have the original label from my daughter that I have kept for the past 20 plus yearsAlyn
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
The "Original Name Puzzle Stool" since 1971 and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF THIS NAME STOOL
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES ON NAME STOOL (Example: Ava June)
- 7 Letter Maximum with two capitals
- Name Stools stands 9 inches off the ground
- Step Stool top dimensions are 9 x 12 inches constructed from a one solid piece of Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for all Name Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for Name Stool delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
I had never heard of your company until friends of mine recommended that I visit your website. I fell in love with your personalized stools, etc. Xavier loves hElizabeth
I ordered name stools from you 29 yrs ago for my three children and was so happy now to find you on the web . Now I am ordering for my grandchildren. Thank YouNancy
You guys have really saved me 2Xís on this one, Thanks so much!!! Your superior customer service is why we keep coming back to you for all of our baby gifts!Michele
The family loves the stool and has asked for the address to order for friends and family...the tradition continues! As I mentioned, Richard Shearer and Patti ShDan & Debbie