Embossed Hebrew 3 Peg Coat Rack
Featured on the Today Show
We have four children each of them have had their Damhorst stools for 20, 19, 16 and 14 years! :) Each of them still use theirs to reach the top shelf of theirBeppie
Thank you for sending the confirmation. I have been ordering Damhorst name puzzles since 1976 or 1977 and the child to whom I sent the first one is now 28!! WeBeth
My own children have them, and we have been very pleased. One child is 12 the other 9, and they are still in use. We do remember you business for special eventsEileen
Hello Carol, Thank You for your families personal attention. Shelley and I just had a baby boy and received a stool for Curtis our son. We loved it. He will enjCraig and Shelley
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the coat rack as entered in the Child's Name field.
- Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma. (7 Hebrew character maximum)
- Allow approximately 3 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.!!
Thank you very much I forgot to mention in my order that I was so excited to find that you were still making stools. I received one of your stools as a child anChristal
Thank you very much for taking care of my order. I just wanted to let you know, that we received our first puzzle stool, as a gift, when my oldest daughter wasJudy
was so happy to see you still were in business and online. All three of my children received stools as birth presents and they are still in their rooms!(When IEva
I ordered name stools from you 29 yrs ago for my three children and was so happy now to find you on the web . Now I am ordering for my grandchildren. Thank YouNancy