Black Name Puzzle Stool in Primary Colors
Featured on the Today Show
I love your stools....have been giving them as gifts for years (and have 3 of our own!!). Thanks for your quality products and wonderful service.Dave
Thank you so much!! I have to say, Damhorst has excellent customer service! I have been buying Damhorst for years, and I will continue to do so!Shira
I should have mentioned that both of my daughters received name stools when they were born from some friends. I turned the stools over to get your name. I shoulJayne
Thank you very much. We love the stool and plan to order these as gifts for friends in the future.Kristen
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3 1/2 weeks for creation and delivery
The "Original Name Puzzle Stool" since 1971 and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF THIS NAME STOOL
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES ON NAME STOOL (Example: Ava June)
- 7 Letter Maximum with two capitals
- Name Stools stands 9 inches off the ground
- Step Stool top dimensions are 9 x 12 inches constructed from a one solid piece of Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for all Name Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 3 1/2 weeks for Name Stool delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
I have 3 children ages 10, 5, and 3, and each one of them has a Damhorst stool. In fact, my youngest has two. They were all gifts when the children were born. EMichael
Thanks again for your wonderful service. I see from your web site that I am just one of your many loyal customers. A friend of my late mother started sending thSuanne
My daughter is 13 and she still has hers. She weighs as much as I do and uses it in her closet now, to reach things on the top shelf. When she was little, she pBeverly
Dear Carol, My ten year old son has a stool from your comp[any which was given to him as a baby. It is still in use, extremely sturdy and has always been a sourBetsy