Black Name Puzzle Stool in Primary Colors
Featured on the Today Show
We liked the first one we received as a gift so much, our other two kids deserve them!! Nice workmanship! E-mail us with any questions. Happy Holidays and ThankPatrick
We know how nice your stools are. Our children, aged 13 and 16 still have theirs!Ellen
We just wanted to thank you for making such beautiful puzzle stools. All our kiddos still have theirs, now 14, 13 & 11 years old. I love giving them as gifts. ODamara
We first encountered your work when our grandchildren were given puzzle stools as newborn gifts. They have grown up with them and love them. We do to and areDavid
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3 1/2 weeks for creation and delivery
The "Original Name Puzzle Stool" since 1971 and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF THIS NAME STOOL
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES ON NAME STOOL (Example: Ava June)
- 7 Letter Maximum with two capitals
- Name Stools stands 9 inches off the ground
- Step Stool top dimensions are 9 x 12 inches constructed from a one solid piece of Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for all Name Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 3 1/2 weeks for Name Stool delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
My wife and I have been sending out your stools for many years. Everyone who receives it, loves it. In fact, it is a tradition that we send out your stools. RecGary
I called last evening and spoke with someone (Carol?) about the shipping notice I had received which I thought had the wrong Zip code. But I must say you guys aBrian
This is our "standard" new arrival gift and both the parent and the child love it! Often when the 2nd child arrives, the parent gives us a hint that the 1st chiBecky
I had to laugh when you wrote "The "baby" will recieve their stool...". The "baby" is a 47 year old man my sister's husband. When my sister and Vic had their seRobin