Black Name Puzzle Stool in Primary Colors
Featured on the Today Show
Thanks for the order confirmation. I have been using you for years, and these are the best gifts anyone could get. Thanks.Robin
I look forward to giving your stool to my friend for his first born. We have three stools at my home that still look great and continue being used for 11, 9 andJed
Thank you so much for the confirmation. Just wanted to say that we keep giving the step stools as baby gifts ever since our son received one 14 years ago. EveryLoryn
This is stool number 12 for me. I have 10 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren. Each one has received one of your stools around their first birthday or ChrisSue
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3 1/2 weeks for creation and delivery
The "Original Name Puzzle Stool" since 1971 and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF THIS NAME STOOL
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES ON NAME STOOL (Example: Ava June)
- 7 Letter Maximum with two capitals
- Name Stools stands 9 inches off the ground
- Step Stool top dimensions are 9 x 12 inches constructed from a one solid piece of Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for all Name Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 3 1/2 weeks for Name Stool delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
We have four children each of them have had their Damhorst stools for 20, 19, 16 and 14 years! :) Each of them still use theirs to reach the top shelf of theirBeppie
Thank you. I received my order today and it is beautiful. So grateful you were able to expedite!Rachel
Your quality is evident in your product. I discovered your company only when I received a puzzle stool last September as a gift for the birth of my son, KylerRuth
Dear Carol, When my daughter was born almost 4 years ago, someone gave her this same stool. That is how I know about your products. When my friend's granddaughtLisa