Train Car Carrier Name Puzzle Stool
Featured on the Today Show
I just made an order for a small step bench. I purchased the same step bench for my three children 27, 25 and 23 years ago! Plus I have given your name out to mEleanor
Thank you ! Thank you ! THank you!!! I will be watching for the stool. Not sure what you meant about baby and gift card??? THat was not part of my order??? HoweGlenda
My son (27) still has his small stool that he received as a gift when he turned 2. We like it so well that we decided to buy our grandson his own stool. EvanNancy
Received our stool and we love it. Our 18 month is learning to climb up on his 'big boys' bed and will be ready for the transition. It's lovely. We keep passingMarie
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 6 weeks for creation and delivery
- This special Name Puzzle Stool comes with a wooden train pulling two cars on a car carrier as well as a carved track on the top of the step stool for instant play.
- 7 LETTERS MAXIMUM on this Name Stool: One name only please
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF STEP STOOL
- Name Stool stands 9 inches off the ground, step stool top dimensions are 9 x 24 inches and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for these Name Puzzle Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery of this Name Stool.
I am so happy that Damhorst Toys is still in business. I still have my stool from 1981 and am very excited to order one for my son. They are durable, long-lastiSarah
My mom started ordering from your parents in 1981. She ordered for all 17 of her grandchildren, this is her first great grandchild. My mom is 92 1/2, she foundJulie
We have been with you for over 10 years, to the point where new mommies are actually REQUESTING your stools from us! How wonderful to see how your little originLeslie
We bought these same stools from you back in 1982/1983 for our kids-Our son recently took out HIS stool from when he was little and it had your name stamped onMarguerite