Crane Train Name Puzzle Stool
Featured on the Today Show
I love your stools....have been giving them as gifts for years (and have 3 of our own!!). Thanks for your quality products and wonderful service.Dave
here is a picture of my new nephew connor enjoying his stool. note how he is already learning the different letters in his name. i have given probably 10 stoolsjohn
I am so happy that Damhorst Toys is still in business. I still have my stool from 1981 and am very excited to order one for my son. They are durable, long-lastiSarah
I got my stool as a baby 29 years ago which I still use. Now I am ordering one for my daughter!Julie
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
- This special Name Puzzle Stool comes with a wooden train with a working crane as well as a carved track on the top of the step stool for instant play.
- Wooden Cargo box on train is engraved with child's name
- 7 LETTERS MAXIMUM on this Name Stool: One name only please
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF STEP STOOL
- Name Stool stands 9 inches off the ground, step stool top dimensions are 9 x 24 inches and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for these Name Puzzle Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery of this Name Stool.
We bought our first stool from you in 1982 at an art show in Madison WI. for our son. We bought them for all 3 of our children and I have been buying them for aTerri
Thank you for your reply. I am sure Owen will come to love his stool. It is the perfect baby gift. My children still play with theirs and they are 7,5 and 3. AnEileen
Thank you. My two children each have one of your name stools, and I have given them as gifts to my friends and family. I think this is the fourth one I have purSarah
We are the proud owners of 4 stools - our oldest daughter received one when she was born 14 years ago and it is still in her room (probably underneath a pile ofSharon