Crane Train Name Puzzle Stool
Featured on the Today Show
We recently were given one as a gift for our newborn son Elijah. Gaby loved the bench so much that we felt we should buy her one of her own.Derek
My older son received one of these from a family friend and loves it. It is beautiful and durable so I wanted to get one for his brother too.Jennifer
I called last evening and spoke with someone (Carol?) about the shipping notice I had received which I thought had the wrong Zip code. But I must say you guys aBrian
Received the confirmation. I just wanted to add my appreciation for your products. My oldest son, now 6, received his stool as a baby gift. He still uses it andJoan
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
- This special Name Puzzle Stool comes with a wooden train with a working crane as well as a carved track on the top of the step stool for instant play.
- Wooden Cargo box on train is engraved with child's name
- 7 LETTERS MAXIMUM on this Name Stool: One name only please
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF STEP STOOL
- Name Stool stands 9 inches off the ground, step stool top dimensions are 9 x 24 inches and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for these Name Puzzle Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery of this Name Stool.
We received a Damhorst stool as a gift when my 4th son was born and it is the nicest and sturdiest stool we have. They have all enjoyed taking the letters in anSue
Received our stool and we love it. Our 18 month is learning to climb up on his 'big boys' bed and will be ready for the transition. It's lovely. We keep passingMarie
Just uncovered an order form from the 1990's and took a chance that you were still making your puzzle stools, as we bought one for each of our daughters, born iPWK
We got our first stool almost 29 years ago for our oldest son and have 2 more children(26 and 20) who also have theirs. We use them to this very day. We love toSheryl