Crane Train Name Puzzle Stool
Featured on the Today Show
A coworker told me about your web site. She has bought at least 6 stools in the last 3-4 years. The name trains I ordered yesterday are for a big brother who goBarbara
Thank you for your quick response. I know the quality of your work because my grand daughter received one when she was born two years ago. I am sure the baby wiLucille
This is the third stool I have purchased from you, and you are right, it is wonderful. A keepsake forever. Thank you.Kathy
My parents bought me a stool in 1983 with my name and I still have it! My two kids play with it and sit on it all the time! I wanted to get my daughter the sameLindsay
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
- This special Name Puzzle Stool comes with a wooden train with a working crane as well as a carved track on the top of the step stool for instant play.
- Wooden Cargo box on train is engraved with child's name
- 7 LETTERS MAXIMUM on this Name Stool: One name only please
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF STEP STOOL
- Name Stool stands 9 inches off the ground, step stool top dimensions are 9 x 24 inches and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for these Name Puzzle Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery of this Name Stool.
I love this stool. It is the best gift my son got as a newborn and now uses it for learning AND as a stool. He loves it too. Thanks for making such a great qualNicole
Thank you for sending the confirmation. I have been ordering Damhorst name puzzles since 1976 or 1977 and the child to whom I sent the first one is now 28!! WeBeth
Friends of ours gave us one of the puzzle benches when our son was born a year ago. He absolutely loves playing with it! We like it so much that we ordered oneKatie
I see wood name products at the art shows in Miami and your's are the best hands down. I find them especially great for boy gifts. And I am not kidding when I tPenni