Crane Train Name Puzzle Stool
Featured on the Today Show
Just a note to let you know that today our friends received the puzzle name stool we ordered and were delighted with its look, quality and personal inscriptionDayna & David
Thanks so much! My 18 and 19 year old received your stool when they were born and I have been sending them as gifts ever since. They are great!Randi
A coworker told me about your web site. She has bought at least 6 stools in the last 3-4 years. The name trains I ordered yesterday are for a big brother who goBarbara
Our daughter is now 33. The tradition continues...I've since purchased two others for my first and second grand daughters when they were born and now one for CaPJ
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3-4 weeks for creation and delivery
- This special Name Puzzle Stool comes with a wooden train with a working crane as well as a carved track on the top of the step stool for instant play.
- Wooden Cargo box on train is engraved with child's name
- 7 LETTERS MAXIMUM on this Name Stool: One name only please
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF STEP STOOL
- Name Stool stands 9 inches off the ground, step stool top dimensions are 9 x 24 inches and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for these Name Puzzle Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery of this Name Stool.
Dear Carol. I was so pleased to find you on-line. Both of my children, ages 16 and 12 received name stools when they were born or shortly thereafter, and they sSteven
It has been a pleasure working with you, and I look forward to receiving the stool for my granddaughter.Barbara
Thank you. My two children each have one of your name stools, and I have given them as gifts to my friends and family. I think this is the fourth one I have purSarah
Your quality is evident in your product. I discovered your company only when I received a puzzle stool last September as a gift for the birth of my son, KylerRuth