Train Car Carrier Name Puzzle Stool
Featured on the Today Show
Hello Carol, Thank You for your families personal attention. Shelley and I just had a baby boy and received a stool for Curtis our son. We loved it. He will enjCraig and Shelley
I received one of your stools when I was just a year old. Now I am 29 and the proud father of a 1 year old boy, Carter. My Godmother, the same one who purchasedRon
Dear Kris and others at Damhorst Toys, The stool arrived well yesterday. Everything looks good again, thank you very much. We think it's the best gift ever forCarlijn
My youngest son, Bo, just turned 21 years old. He's got a great job, bought a car and announced he is moving into his own apartment! Moving day came and Bo gathPat
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
- This special Name Puzzle Stool comes with a wooden train pulling two cars on a car carrier as well as a carved track on the top of the step stool for instant play.
- 7 LETTERS MAXIMUM on this Name Stool: One name only please
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF STEP STOOL
- Name Stool stands 9 inches off the ground, step stool top dimensions are 9 x 24 inches and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for these Name Puzzle Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery of this Name Stool.
These are the coolest gifts for new babies! Let me know if you ever want a reference for your website….David
Just uncovered an order form from the 1990's and took a chance that you were still making your puzzle stools, as we bought one for each of our daughters, born iPWK
Thank you for the order confirmation. AS the mother of one who has a stool, I KNOW they will love them!! She still plays with her at almost three!!Gretchen
Received the confirmation. I just wanted to add my appreciation for your products. My oldest son, now 6, received his stool as a baby gift. He still uses it andJoan