Personalized Picture Frame - White/Pink Lettering
Featured on the Today Show
Just a note to tell you that this is a second generation stool. I found you at the Pink Palace Crafts Fair in Memphis in the 80's and bought stools---still goiJesse
In 1997, we received a name bench as a gift from a dear friend for the birth of our first child. I used it to put my feet up to nurse, she used it to push it arKristina
I just wanted to let you know that my order arrived and it is perfect. It is for our first grandson. Our daughters each received one as a gift when they were juDonna
we have three of your stools and have given away probably 15 at this point!rita
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 1 week for creation and delivery
- Personalize this unique child's picture frame with any name up to 14 letters.
- This is the perfect newborn gift or a little something personalized for the baby room.
- This free standing frame measures 6 inches wide and 8 inches high, mat is included.
- This frame will fit a 5 x 7 inch picture.
- Free shipping in the continental US.
- Allow approximately 1 week for delivery.
i have been ordering your step stools since my kids were born....we still have them 24 + 25 years later!! a gift I always love to give. :)leslie
Our son received one of your stools when he was born - 12 years ago!! He still has it - he still cherishes it. We have given many as gifts over the years. ThankBarbara
I am so happy that Damhorst Toys is still in business. I still have my stool from 1981 and am very excited to order one for my son. They are durable, long-lastiSarah
I bought my first stool from you 19 years ago not long after my first daughter was born, and not only do all my children have them, I send them to all my new niSusan