Personalized Hebrew Name Stool
Featured on the Today Show
Iíve ordered quite a few of these stools for friends and family. Someone gave them our my daughters when they were born and I canít think of a better gift. WhilMitch
I have purchased benches from you for all of the kids in my life and they all love them. My daughter recently received a puzzle bench from her grandparents afteMichelle
Today I received the puzzle stool for my 2nd grandchild. Yall still do such WONDERFUL work. Thank you! It's beautiful. I love the engraving to make it a meaningKaren
Thanks so much! We have been giving these gifts to new babies for 17years (ever since our daughter received one as a new baby!) and they are always loved and chJudy
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the stool as entered in the Child's Name field. We will not reverse the letters.
- The example 13,1,10,25,2,3 is the stool pictured. Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma.
- Made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF STOOL**
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
Just ordered another of your wonderful stools as a baby gift. We received a Damhorst stool when our 26-year-old daughter was born and another for our now 23-yeaRichard
This stool is for my nephew's daughter. He got one 24 years ago. In my family room are the stools my boys got for their first birthdays. They are now 22 and 18Kay
Dear Carol, When my daughter was born almost 4 years ago, someone gave her this same stool. That is how I know about your products. When my friend's granddaughtLisa
My wife and I have been sending out your stools for many years. Everyone who receives it, loves it. In fact, it is a tradition that we send out your stools. RecGary