Personalized Hebrew Name Stool
Featured on the Today Show
I received one of these stools as a gift for my daughter Giuliana and think it is a GREAT gift. It is now my "go to" gift in this price range. So expect lots ofNathalie
I received the wood name puzzles a few days ago. I really love them. Thanks for your prompt delivery. You guys have really made ordering very pleasant. I wilNina
Having seen one of your products that was given to my granddaughter, I was very impressed by the quality and durability of your products. I'm sure I will be ordSteve
Can't wait for this new color stool for my granddaughter! My children, 31, 29 & 24 have loved your stools since they were toddlers! Thank you!!!Michele
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the stool as entered in the Child's Name field. We will not reverse the letters.
- The example 13,1,10,25,2,3 is the stool pictured. Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma.
- Made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF STOOL**
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
I have used your products many times over the past ten years and have been very pleased with the response. Congratulations on your good work.John
We got our first stool almost 29 years ago for our oldest son and have 2 more children(26 and 20) who also have theirs. We use them to this very day. We love toSheryl
I bought the step stool for my dear friends daughter who turned 2 yesterday. She would always come to my house and play with my sons step stool that he receivedChris
I have 3 children ages 10, 5, and 3, and each one of them has a Damhorst stool. In fact, my youngest has two. They were all gifts when the children were born. EMichael