Personalized Hebrew Name Stool
Featured on the Today Show
I have been buying your name puzzle stools since 1979. At that time I lived in St. Louis and saw one in Crestwood Mall, which I purchased for my God Daughter. IBob
Our daughter is now 33. The tradition continues...I've since purchased two others for my first and second grand daughters when they were born and now one for CaPJ
I just made an order for a small step bench. I purchased the same step bench for my three children 27, 25 and 23 years ago! Plus I have given your name out to mEleanor
I have purchased benches from you for all of the kids in my life and they all love them. My daughter recently received a puzzle bench from her grandparents afteMichelle
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the stool as entered in the Child's Name field. We will not reverse the letters.
- The example 13,1,10,25,2,3 is the stool pictured. Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma.
- Made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF STOOL**
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
You've been making these stools for 30 years; I've been sending them as baby gifts for nearly as long. We're on our second generation of recipients! And most ofStanley
Thanks for your message. We don't need any convincing. Although we have not purchased any stools since about 1993, all three of our boys have them, and the oldeLarry
Thank you so much, I love your products and your customer service dept is fantastic.Elaine
Thank you so much for the confirmation. Just wanted to say that we keep giving the step stools as baby gifts ever since our son received one 14 years ago. EveryLoryn