Personalized Hebrew Birth Block
Featured on the Today Show
I received one of these stools as a gift for my daughter Giuliana and think it is a GREAT gift. It is now my "go to" gift in this price range. So expect lots ofNathalie
We first encountered your work when our grandchildren were given puzzle stools as newborn gifts. They have grown up with them and love them. We do to and areDavid
I called last evening and spoke with someone (Carol?) about the shipping notice I had received which I thought had the wrong Zip code. But I must say you guys aBrian
I have been ordering from you from years now and will continue to do so. You have quality products and an easy ordering system!!!!Janice
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 1 week for creation and delivery
- The perfect newborn Hebrew baby gift
- This unique little block captures all the most important information of the new arrival
- Each side is separately and carefully engraved with the baby's first name in Hebrew, baby's weight, length and time of birth, Jewish & English date of birth, (use http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew, and http://www.hebcal.com/converter/ to convert the English birth date to the Hebrew calendar date)
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings.
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Hebrew Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the block as entered in the Child's Name field.
- Please know that we will not reverse the letters from left to right to right to left.
- Each side of the block measures 2 1/4" inches
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
Thanks for the order confirmation. My son, Jacob, received a stool as a gift when he was first born (in March). We LOVE it. It is super cute and very well madeKellie
This is my second stool ordered, the other was for my first Grandson and now this for my first Granddaughter! Had to get her the same, of course. My Grandson LOLinda
My daughter is 17 years old and has a stool that she received on her first birthday. She still uses it to reach items in her closet. My 11 year old son also hasBeth
was so happy to see you still were in business and online. All three of my children received stools as birth presents and they are still in their rooms!(When IEva