Personalized Hebrew Birth Block
Featured on the Today Show
We are glad you are still in business....bought stools for OUR kids years ago (now 29 and 26) and they still have them and use them. Over the years we have gottGregg
Thank you very much for taking care of my order. I just wanted to let you know, that we received our first puzzle stool, as a gift, when my oldest daughter wasJudy
Thank you so much, I love your products and your customer service dept is fantastic.Elaine
I bought my first stool from you 19 years ago not long after my first daughter was born, and not only do all my children have them, I send them to all my new niSusan
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 1 week for creation and delivery
- The perfect newborn Hebrew baby gift
- This unique little block captures all the most important information of the new arrival
- Each side is separately and carefully engraved with the baby's first name in Hebrew, baby's weight, length and time of birth, Jewish & English date of birth, (use http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew, and http://www.hebcal.com/converter/ to convert the English birth date to the Hebrew calendar date)
- Confirming the Hebrew spelling with the recipient is recommended, due to the fact that one name can have multiple Hebrew spellings.
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Hebrew Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the block as entered in the Child's Name field.
- Please know that we will not reverse the letters from left to right to right to left.
- Each side of the block measures 2 1/4" inches
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
I can't believe I am purchasing stools for the second generations. I still have the original label from my daughter that I have kept for the past 20 plus yearsAlyn
Dear Carol, My ten year old son has a stool from your comp[any which was given to him as a baby. It is still in use, extremely sturdy and has always been a sourBetsy
I will be ordering two of the small step stools later when my great-grandsons are born, but just wanted to tell you that all 7 of my grandchildren have the stepMargaret
May you have a wonderful and prosperous season. Your products are enjoyed by many - longevity and quality are standards I appreciate from you at Damhorst Toys -Shannon