My Hebrew Name Puzzle - 1 Line
Featured on the Today Show
My 18 and 14 year old sons both still have their puzzle stools! This is a gift for my niece's new baby whom I am sure wull enjoy it.Dawn
Wow, you guys are terrific. I've ordered from you before and was always very pleased with the feedback I got from the parents of the recipients but you go way bMolli
I love this stool. It is the best gift my son got as a newborn and now uses it for learning AND as a stool. He loves it too. Thanks for making such a great qualNicole
I see wood name products at the art shows in Miami and your's are the best hands down. I find them especially great for boy gifts. And I am not kidding when I tPenni
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the board puzzle as entered in the Child's Name field.
- Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma. (7 Hebrew character maximum)
- This item is constructed with our toughest 3/4" Maple Euro-Ply, the leather strap is excellent for hanging. A dot of color matching each letter is placed on the inside of the board puzzle to allow the child to match the color of the letter with its proper place.
- Each letter has a small wooden knob for pulling pieces out, fantastic for improving the pincer grasp.
- Allow approximately 3 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.!!
You've been making these stools for 30 years; I've been sending them as baby gifts for nearly as long. We're on our second generation of recipients! And most ofStanley
This stool is for my nephew's daughter. He got one 24 years ago. In my family room are the stools my boys got for their first birthdays. They are now 22 and 18Kay
We received one of these stools for our son when he was born - he's now 3 1/2 and uses it every day!Nishta
Thank you for the order confirmation. AS the mother of one who has a stool, I KNOW they will love them!! She still plays with her at almost three!!Gretchen