My Hebrew Name Puzzle - 1 Line
Featured on the Today Show
Ya know I want to tell you. My older son had one of your benches given to him when he was born. He is 19 now. My next son has one (I think I ordered) - he is 15Verdery
I have 3 children ages 10, 5, and 3, and each one of them has a Damhorst stool. In fact, my youngest has two. They were all gifts when the children were born. EMichael
Thank you, my son Conor is almost five and still plays with and uses his stool!Beth
Just ran across an old brochure about your company. An aunt, Margaret, from Columbus, Ohio purchased at least ten stools from you. They were for each of her tenSusan
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the board puzzle as entered in the Child's Name field.
- Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma. (7 Hebrew character maximum)
- This item is constructed with our toughest 3/4" Maple Euro-Ply, the leather strap is excellent for hanging. A dot of color matching each letter is placed on the inside of the board puzzle to allow the child to match the color of the letter with its proper place.
- Each letter has a small wooden knob for pulling pieces out, fantastic for improving the pincer grasp.
- Allow approximately 3 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.!!
Thanks! My son received one as a gift and after 3.5 years it still gets played with and also used everyday. Good product :)Julie
Thanks for that reassurance. I will rate Damhorst Toys Number One for Customer Service, especially for picking up my stools order as a duplicate order!Edna
I can't believe I am purchasing stools for the second generations. I still have the original label from my daughter that I have kept for the past 20 plus yearsAlyn
I have been buying your names stools for all my friend's and family's babies for almost 20 years. The stools are still around when they are in high school.Joel