My Hebrew Name Puzzle - 1 Line
Featured on the Today Show
Thanks again for your wonderful service. I see from your web site that I am just one of your many loyal customers. A friend of my late mother started sending thSuanne
Hello Carol, Thank You for your families personal attention. Shelley and I just had a baby boy and received a stool for Curtis our son. We loved it. He will enjCraig and Shelley
I just wanted to write and let you know how pleased I was with the puzzle stool that I ordered from Damhorst. It was absolutely perfect, and the quality was soBrandi
The reason I chose this gift for a special baby is that my grandson received one of your stools when he was born 3 1/2 years ago. When he was a baby, his mom usPhyllis
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 3 weeks for creation and delivery
- Visit http://www.my-hebrew-name.com to translate an English name to Hebrew.
- Use the character key in the picture to place your order in the "Child's Name" field.
- Enter the corresponding number to represent each Hebrew letter for the child's name.
- NOTE: The letters will appear on the board puzzle as entered in the Child's Name field.
- Please separate each number in the child's name field with a comma. (7 Hebrew character maximum)
- This item is constructed with our toughest 3/4" Maple Euro-Ply, the leather strap is excellent for hanging. A dot of color matching each letter is placed on the inside of the board puzzle to allow the child to match the color of the letter with its proper place.
- Each letter has a small wooden knob for pulling pieces out, fantastic for improving the pincer grasp.
- Allow approximately 3 weeks for delivery. (Item will be started only after name confirmation via email)
- FREE shipping in the continental U.S.!!
My older son received one of these from a family friend and loves it. It is beautiful and durable so I wanted to get one for his brother too.Jennifer
One of my best friends just bought my 2 year old, Peyton, her first name stool as a birthday gift. She LOVES it and plays with it everyday. Her favorite thing iWiebke
I received one of these stools as a gift for my daughter Giuliana and think it is a GREAT gift. It is now my "go to" gift in this price range. So expect lots ofNathalie
I got my stool as a baby 29 years ago which I still use. Now I am ordering one for my daughter!Julie