Small Name Puzzle Stool in Pastel Colors
Featured on the Today Show
My sons are 27 and 29 years old and they still have the stools we bought them as toddlers. Outstanding quality and craftsmanship. Extremely sturdy. I had kept tGregory
Thank you very much for taking care of my order. I just wanted to let you know, that we received our first puzzle stool, as a gift, when my oldest daughter wasJudy
This is our "standard" new arrival gift and both the parent and the child love it! Often when the 2nd child arrives, the parent gives us a hint that the 1st chiBecky
Dear Damhorst Toys, Both of my daughters, ages 18 and 14 have a puzzle stool with their names. My 18 year old recently moved into her own apartment and her DamhEllie
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
The "Original Name Puzzle Stool" since 1971 and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF THIS NAME STOOL
- 8 LETTER MAXIMUM, 7 LETTER MAXIMUM WITH TWO NAMES ON NAME STOOL (Example: Ava June)
- 7 Letter Maximum with two capitals
- Name Stools stands 9 inches off the ground
- Step Stool top dimensions are 9 x 12 inches constructed from a one solid piece of Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for all Name Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for Name Stool delivery, or 1 week if in stock!
I had never heard of your company until friends of mine recommended that I visit your website. I fell in love with your personalized stools, etc. Xavier loves hElizabeth
No need to convince us of the wonders of your stools. Both our children received one when they were born and we must have given away 10 or more to others sinceJanet
Thank you for asking. My son received that stool almost 17 yrs ago. He is now 20 and has used it for so many different purposes over the years. What a quality pGail
Wow, you guys are terrific. I've ordered from you before and was always very pleased with the feedback I got from the parents of the recipients but you go way bMolli