Car Carrier Name Puzzle Stool
Featured on the Today Show
I love this stool. It is the best gift my son got as a newborn and now uses it for learning AND as a stool. He loves it too. Thanks for making such a great qualNicole
My daughter is 13 and she still has hers. She weighs as much as I do and uses it in her closet now, to reach things on the top shelf. When she was little, she pBeverly
Thank you very much I forgot to mention in my order that I was so excited to find that you were still making stools. I received one of your stools as a child anChristal
My own children have them, and we have been very pleased. One child is 12 the other 9, and they are still in use. We do remember you business for special eventsEileen
FREE SHIPPING! (Contiguous U.S.)
Availability: Allow approximately 2 weeks for creation and delivery
- This special Name Puzzle Stool comes with a wooden car carrier and stores on the top of the step stool for instant play.
- 8 LETTERS MAXIMUM on this Name Stool
- ENGRAVE BIRTH INFORMATION OR YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON BOTTOM OF STEP STOOL
- Name Stool stands 9 inches off the ground, step stool top dimensions are 9 x 20 inches and made with a solid piece of our furniture grade Ponderosa Pine wood.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. for these Name Puzzle Stools
- All Name Puzzle Stool finishes are water based and non-toxic
- Allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery of this Name Stool.
The reason I chose this gift for a special baby is that my grandson received one of your stools when he was born 3 1/2 years ago. When he was a baby, his mom usPhyllis
I see wood name products at the art shows in Miami and your's are the best hands down. I find them especially great for boy gifts. And I am not kidding when I tPenni
Thank you for your quick response. I know the quality of your work because my grand daughter received one when she was born two years ago. I am sure the baby wiLucille
I have been buying your names stools for all my friend's and family's babies for almost 20 years. The stools are still around when they are in high school.Joel